Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 5
  • sarenjoki
    Full payment taken!
    I used the code last night after putting 2 seperate items into my basket (total 6.09). The checkout page showed the discounted total (1.09). However, I have just checked my PayPal account and both sellers have been paid the full amount!
  • matthewcol
    I used the code last night after putting 2 seperate items into my basket (total 6.09). The checkout page showed the discounted total (1.09). However, I have just checked my PayPal account and both sellers have been paid the full amount!
    Originally posted by sarenjoki
    Well you would have had 2 very unhappy sellers if they hadnt been paid the full amount!

Check out the details of each sale and you should see that the funding source was not your paypal balance but a gift card/discount voucher!
    • LuSiVe
    • By LuSiVe 29th Sep 12, 5:43 AM
    • 861 Posts
    • 1,131 Thanks
    LuSiVe
    I've just noticed my item doesn't say paid and it's not showing in my PayPal either :-/ anyone else contacted eBay regarding this yet?
    Originally posted by dizzyandlee
    I contacted them through Facebook and got 5 paid into my PayPal account this morning
    • gallygirl
    • By gallygirl 29th Sep 12, 10:25 AM
    • 16,778 Posts
    • 110,559 Thanks
    gallygirl
    DH and I both used our fivers to top up our yankee candle tarts stock. So happy! Thanks OP.
    Originally posted by cheerfulness4
    Never thought of that , but I only saw the post at 21.53 so glad I got some nice earrings
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    Mortgage Balance = 0
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • kandfs mam
    Received my parcel this morning - Thomas the Tank art set for DS stocking - 5 buy it now with free postage, and quidco tracked at 14p too! What a fantastic freebie
    MFW 2014: #121
    • ailey
    • By ailey 29th Sep 12, 4:52 PM
    • 1,772 Posts
    • 1,835 Thanks
    ailey
    I haven't had any confirmation emails and the thing I bought isn't marked as paid for (it worked out as free so no PayPal record either) ... Anyone else had this or am I going to have to pay up
    Originally posted by LuSiVe

Check your EBay Purchases folder to see if it's listed there and marked as paid.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
    • ailey
    • By ailey 29th Sep 12, 4:54 PM
    • 1,772 Posts
    • 1,835 Thanks
    ailey
    Originally posted by sarenjoki

If you go into your Paypal account and click on Details on each one of your items then scroll down, it will give you a breakdown and say 5 coupon and then the balance as coming from your Paypal account if it went through okay for you. If not, I would contact them.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
    • LuSiVe
    • By LuSiVe 29th Sep 12, 5:30 PM
    • 861 Posts
    • 1,131 Thanks
    LuSiVe
    Check your EBay Purchases folder to see if it's listed there and marked as paid.
    Originally posted by ailey
    I already said it wasn't marked as paid ... Also I got an invoice from the seller ... It must have been a problem at their end 'cos I complained on Facebook and they have credited my Paypal with 5.
    • ailey
    • By ailey 29th Sep 12, 6:40 PM
    • 1,772 Posts
    • 1,835 Thanks
    ailey
    I already said it wasn't marked as paid ... Also I got an invoice from the seller ... It must have been a problem at their end 'cos I complained on Facebook and they have credited my Paypal with 5.
    Originally posted by LuSiVe

Sorry but I was only trying to be of help to you. What I had thought was that it wasn't showing in your Paypal clearly as having deducted the 5 so thought maybe you hadn't checked your Purchases folder. That's good that you got the 5 credited anyway.
    • Fila
    • By Fila 27th Sep 13, 10:05 AM
    • 328 Posts
    • 464 Thanks
    Fila
    misread thread.
    Last edited by Fila; 27-09-2013 at 11:11 AM.
  • df03
    this post is from last year. The code is probably out of date
    • Fila
    • By Fila 27th Sep 13, 11:10 AM
    • 328 Posts
    • 464 Thanks
    Fila
    oh lol. I thought this is for the 2013 Sept 5 ebay voucher promotion. Didn't read it properly. lol
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

155Posts Today

3,533Users online

Martin's Twitter