Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mtgnnr
    Honeycomb
    • 13th Aug 04, 2:51 AM
    Honeycomb 13th Aug 04 at 2:51 AM
    An easy recipe/science experiment that can be covered with chocolate to replace a cadburys crunchie.

All you need is

4 tablespoons Sugar
    2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
    2 teaspoons Water
    1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda

Melt the Sugar and syrup in the water in a pan until it disolves then whack the heat up and boil it for about 6 to 7 mins

Then add the bicarbonate of soda and quickly stir it in and pour into a greased baking tin

Mark into pieces while still warm

This is also rather yummy broken into pieces and stirred into vanilla icecream.

Dont blame me when the dentist bills mount up !!

Then a
Page 2
    • By 16011996 27th Oct 04, 11:33 AM
    • 8,140 Posts
    • 3,704 Thanks
    Re: Honeycomb
    had some last night with my nilly ice cream, was delish, thanks to whoever recommended it. clean for got now. !!!!!!. ;D but thanks anyways.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

822Posts Today

6,445Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Delighted people are pushing @BorisJohnson on getting proper financial ed in schools. He says not enough resourc? https://t.co/c8Eb6BAwgU

• RT @MartinSLewis: I sued Facebook for defamation over scam ads & settled in return for 2 things that LAUNCH TODAY -1on1 scam help at new C?

• Bizzare German twitter mash article has called me "MARTIN LEWIS, der Geldsparexperte," Any german speakers out the? https://t.co/1tXEzCe4Y3

• Follow Martin