Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Comments

• AprilLady
    AprilLady Posts: 932
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 18 March at 3:50PM
    [quote=[Deleted User];74486424]Ooh-err! No strange transactions here - had you posted your link on the referral board or something?[/QUOTE]

I may have in the past - I can't remember. They all had different Italian sounding names on them too (as in the names of the person who tried it and that's why they're sending me £5), and it would be really odd if it was from a referral link - now had 22 emails, with more coming in this morning! I hope Circle reply to me soon!
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    "Error: Server Error
    The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
    Please try again in 30 seconds"

Wunderbar...
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Ambassador
    Same error here
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Same error here

Someone hasnt paid the bill......
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • AprilLady
    Forumite
    Ok, so I got a generic reply from Circle about referral bonuses - they obviously didn't read my email properly or look at the screenshot I sent. Question is, do I now try to cash out the money that's there, or try to fight to get them to listen to me?! What if I cash out and they want it back?!

Prolific still seems to be having problems this morning too.
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Well, it ain't your fault people are giving you money although, if they are all Italian-sounding names, I might be a little concerned about money laundering, AL... Do you have any starts with "m", rhymes with raffia connections, perchance? :D
  • Take the money and run! :D
  • AprilLady
    Forumite
    edited 18 March at 3:50PM
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Well, it ain't your fault people are giving you money although, if they are all Italian-sounding names, I might be a little concerned about money laundering, AL... Do you have any starts with "m", rhymes with raffia connections, perchance? :D

[quote=[Deleted User];74486749]Take the money and run! :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, not that I know of, Smodlet - maybe I should be worried! No horse head in my bed yet...

I'm tempted MLE. Maybe I'll try cashing out but not spend the money yet, in case they contact me about it. It's not like I didn't try to sort it out!
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Go for it! It's karma. You are a nice person and need money right now. 22 x £5, that's gotta be a lotta noodles, yo. Probably enough to stretch from Penzance to Aberdeen... I wonder if we could get mikep chomp his way along the noodle trail. :rotfl:
  • AprilLady
    Forumite
    Aw, thanks Smodlet - I really do need the money right now, but when things seem to good to be true, they usually are! (I've cashed out, so let's see what happens!)

Haha, I think a noodle trail might be more fun in Italy!

Sorry for the Circle/noodle diversion.

As you were!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport