Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 February 2018 at 1:29PM
    I'm in need of help please, if someone can spare the time.

I was having a problem with the apps yesterday, although I thought I'd run all 7 only 50sb was showing in my account. I tried on a different mobile, but that said I'd reached my limit as well. Eventually I decided to uninstall and reinstall SportlyTV, one of the one's causing trouble and now I can't find a reasonably short video to run in favourites. An internet search only brings up suggestions from older versions of the app and those videos are no longer available.

Later on yesterday my account showed that I had indeed run all 7 apps and the Mobile Watch in my account changed to 70sb. :( I think the moral of the story is, don't uninstall and reinstall apps unless you absolutely have no choice!!!

I would be very grateful if anyone has a suggestion for a video from newly downloaded Sportly please.
  • on radium one, explore interesting websites has just appeared
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    sonjaday wrote: »
    I would be very grateful if anyone has a suggestion for a video from newly downloaded Sportly please.

I think I run a Taylor Swift video on Sportly, it's 22s long which is the shortest I found when I looked.
  • Instang survey up. 3 ir 4 questions
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    23SB instant on emotional attachment to brands.
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Lungboy wrote: »
    I think I run a Taylor Swift video on Sportly, it's 22s long which is the shortest I found when I looked.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't have a music choice.
    I have a choice between:-
    Sportly
    Football
    Tennis News
    Basketball
    Soccer
    The Olympics
    Yoga Vibe

The shortest I've found was under Soccer - Soccer Teams join forces to push ambulance stuck in the mud which runs for 33 secs. I found one which had a photo of Donald Trump which was for 11 minutes!:eek:

Can I please take this opportunity to thank all who post such helpful messages on this site. The hints and suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you very much. :)
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    sonjaday wrote: »
    I'm in need of help please, if someone can spare the time.

I was having a problem with the apps yesterday, although I thought I'd run all 7 only 50sb was showing in my account. I tried on a different mobile, but that said I'd reached my limit as well. Eventually I decided to uninstall and reinstall SportlyTV, one of the one's causing trouble and now I can't find a reasonably short video to run in favourites. An internet search only brings up suggestions from older versions of the app and those videos are no longer available.

Later on yesterday my account showed that I had indeed run all 7 apps and the Mobile Watch in my account changed to 70sb. :( I think the moral of the story is, don't uninstall and reinstall apps unless you absolutely have no choice!!!

My marked favorite is missing from the current playlists and runs badly anyway. The Basketball and Tennis lists I've got are 4 vids long and consist vids about 40 seconds long, shortest being "Baby Alert" in tennis at 33 seconds. Tennis seems to run okay.
    HTH
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 6PM GMT to earn 3SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/da7j0h
  • Anyone else not having any luck with surveys? Every single one I try has kicked me out, usually after just one question, but its a bit annoying as I want to get my £10 Amazon voucher tonight, for my personal Feb goal!
  • Ian_X
    Ian_X Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 28 February 2018 at 7:25PM
    In case anyone's waiting, the Amazon £5 vouchers are available again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure