Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    My cheap android phone is the 'target saver' for me. I wouldn't reach target most days without the 7 android apps.
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Don't forget Swago ends today (usually 8pm?)
    Almost forgot to submit mine!
    Just done 5 spins on spin and win and none of them were sweepstakes :eek:
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    dipdap wrote: »
    Don't forget Swago ends today (usually 8pm?)
    Almost forgot to submit mine!
    Just done 5 spins on spin and win and none of them were sweepstakes :eek:

Submitted Swago on Saturday to reach target - shame that 300sb couldn't be split across 3 days! The apps are just too painful to bother with, they need constant babysitting and it takes 6 hours to complete one even then.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Submitted Swago on Saturday to reach target - shame that 300sb couldn't be split across 3 days! The apps are just too painful to bother with, they need constant babysitting and it takes 6 hours to complete one even then.

I have no trouble with them, one of the 2 that are 6 videos per group has "short clips" and takes about 10 min for 10 SB and the other one a bit longer but I usually click through those ones. The 15 video ones are just left to play and usually only need touching to move on to a new set.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Mulligan and the daily Ncrave are working now.
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    I have no trouble with them, one of the 2 that are 6 videos per group has "short clips" and takes about 10 min for 10 SB and the other one a bit longer but I usually click through those ones. The 15 video ones are just left to play and usually only need touching to move on to a new set.

They also work okay for me--most of the time. I usually start 2 of them off before I leave for work at 7.30am (I'm currently on leave for a while) then run the others in the evening, starting around 7pm as I only get home around 6-6.30pm.

They work well the majority of the time which is good because I don't have time to give them much attention. :o
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • Hi all. New to Swagbucks so please bear with me :D. Has anyone had any experience with the StarSpins offer? I signed up at the end of January via Swagbucks and still have had no credits for it. I sent them an email and got a reply that didn't answer my query. I've just sent them a screenshot of when the deposit was made (it also includes a reference number). Do you think I'll ever see the advertised 1250 SB or shall I just give up?
  • Wizzbang
    Lost2 wrote: »
    if your looking for a Discovery there are 4 1sb searches on Toro 1 click
    all 4 worked for me

I didn't get those, but I found an app download Castle something or other for 2sb, but that allowed me to get the additional 7sb for completing the to-do list. Eventually I got a survey on coffee and made target!
    Minimalist

• Wizzbang
    Hi all. New to Swagbucks so please bear with me :D. Has anyone had any experience with the StarSpins offer? I signed up at the end of January via Swagbucks and still have had no credits for it. I sent them an email and got a reply that didn't answer my query. I've just sent them a screenshot of when the deposit was made (it also includes a reference number). Do you think I'll ever see the advertised 1250 SB or shall I just give up?

My motto for the last 6 years on Swagbucks (and always will be) is that you don't spend money to make money. Swagbucks like any cashback site, you will find that most things apparently 'don't track' and so you never see your money. You can submit as much evidence as you like, but they'll claim something went wrong somewhere along the line. Cashback (via any platform) should always be seen as a bonus, as Martin says.
    Minimalist

• Wizzbang
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    Mulligan and the daily Ncrave are working now.

Still broken for me, even in Chrome.
    Minimalist

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills