MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Options

Comments

• GTR_King
    GTR_King Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 5 May 2018 at 12:40PM
    Options
    Website is now slow but working & the order a paper statement page is back up & running but says service unavailable, so the website is getting better but still needs fixing
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone received a reply to their TSB Complaint, after complaining through the TSB complaints portal on the website?

I received a generic email the following day after I sent it, about a week ago, no phone call or any other correspondence.
  • crashingout
    crashingout Posts: 17 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    [QUOTEHas anyone received a reply to their TSB Complaint, after complaining through the TSB complaints portal on the website?

I received a generic email the following day after I sent it, about a week ago, no phone call or any other correspondence. ][/QUOTE]

I haven't even had a generic email and this was about a week and a half ago I sent in the complaint on the complaint form.
  • kidmugsy
    kidmugsy Posts: 12,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    rastler wrote: »
    I suppose the next step will be TSB blaming the Russians.

Yeah, and Donald J Trump. And the Queen, the Pope, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and Brexit. Plus the North Koreans and the inscrutable Chinese. And President Assad, who is clearly a very bad lot since his name begins !!!.. And the Rothschilds: how can we forget them in a list of the favourite villains of the nutter community?
    Free the dunston one next time too.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,282 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Al_Ross wrote: »
    Has anyone received a reply to their TSB Complaint, after complaining through the TSB complaints portal on the website?

I received a generic email the following day after I sent it, about a week ago, no phone call or any other correspondence.

Same here.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Wife and I received holding letters yesterday and today. No emails, no phone calls - just the standard letters.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Richard LLoyd, Resolver, has said everyone should get compensation for stress and inconvenience and take TSB to ombudsman if not satisfied with TSB offer. See :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44008272

Those who complain effectively will be paid compensation for lost time, loss of access to money, inconvenience, stress etc..

Those who don't complain, or complain ineffectively, won't. That's just life and the way these things work. :)
  • Caddyman
    Caddyman Posts: 342 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    eDicky wrote: »
    I guess they should have traded in the old car for the latest model...

They did, for a Spanish one ;)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,282 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    At this rate I will be putting in another complaint as I still cannot see my credit card & nor could branch as of FRiday. Only been two weeks :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • grunnie
    grunnie Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options

I am waiting for a reply as well. I am not holding my breath. Someone today told me they expect this to last about 3 months at least.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure