Travelling On

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Just claimed my You Gov payout :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • pinkypig
    pinkypig Posts: 1,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Great going on the surveys:j. I'm rubbish, I often start and do a few but never stick at it :o. Must try harder!

How long until your holibobs Karma? Xx
    Original mortgage £112,000 . Final payment due August 2027.
    Mortgage neutral achieved August 2020 - 7 years early!!!
  • rtandon27
    rtandon27 Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Hooray Beanie! That is just great news!

(Can you share how long it took? Enquiring minds want to know - lol)
    4 YEARS 10 MONTHS DEBT FREE!!! (24 OCT 2016)
    (With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    ...and now I have a mortgage! (23 AUG 2021)
    17 YEARS 4 MONTHS LEFT OF 20 YEARS
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,694 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Gosh, a YouGov payout?! Always impressive! :j I'm at 1600 points so only another 68 surveys to go :rotfl: :rotfl: (I think :o )
  • beanielou
    rtandon27 wrote: »
    Hooray Beanie! That is just great news!

(Can you share how long it took? Enquiring minds want to know - lol)

I think two years.
    I have emailed to check but no response as yet.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou wrote: »
    Just claimed my You Gov payout :j :j

I'm green with envy:o to hear that but very happy for you as well:T. I hope it doesn't take too long to arrive:beer:
  • beanielou
    I'm green with envy:o to hear that but very happy for you as well:T. I hope it doesn't take too long to arrive:beer:

4 weeks they say.
    Happy new shoes to me then:D

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Beanie, congratulations :j:j:j

The way YG is, thats a really big deal :j

I had to update my a/c with the new regs coming in (and actually, they paid me 50 points for that) and there's no record of when I joined, I couldn't even find a record of how many payouts I'd had.

PP - it's three and a half weeks :j:j:j

I *did* get out to do the little bonfire, all told it was an hour - and I wasn't exhausted afterwards, I was really chuffed. Not too smelly afterwards, because I washed my hair as well as showering (which is a real achievement in terms of energy). I'll empty the ashes today, and fill up the incinerator again with tinder (the tiny little twiglets). Very chuffed.

Today is quite a repeat: SB, bonfire prep, scanning, digging, bit of cleaning. It's repetitive, but these are the things I need to do to get things the way I want them. I'll also make sure I get some sun on my face :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    That was the survey that got me to payout. :j. :j.
    Like you can find no record of previous payouts.

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    How ironic that it was updating your details that got you to payout :rotfl: I love that!

Just had quite a big deal myself: for the first time in 4 - 5 years, I did some garden work in the morning :beer: : emptying the ashes, filling the incinerator ready again, and finishing disposing of the rubbish sitting on the grass. I'll go out again in an hour or so.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure