IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Advice please re Parking charge notice issued by Care parking at Stretford Tram station

I parked last Monday at approximately 0930am and the car park was full so I parked next to another car on the edge of the ‘allocated spaces’ Another car had done the same and was in front of me. I returned at 1100 am and a ticket had been issued at 1035. My ticket states ‘ Obstructive parking’ which I disagree with. Is this an open and shut case? I deliberately parked there to save the environment and have now been horribly penalised. The same rules are not applied at The Trafford centre for example
Please don’t be too harsh on me if I’m totally in the wrong as I’m new to the site.
Thanks

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    You need to post on the parking fines part of the forum

I cannot move it there in afraid
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    MSE don't issue parking tickets - and if you are new to the site, then the FIG guidance on board choice and basic posting should be fresh in your mind.

Get this moved to the right forum and read the Newbies Sticky there while you are waiting. It outlines the whole process of seeing them-off.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure