New Forum Version - they've locked me in!

13»

Comments

• custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    solution (for some) here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5826528

You compers should learn to look outside the comp boards ;)
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I still have the green version at the moment, so much easier on my eyes than the white and blue.

I still have the square screen rather than the long type screen.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,888 Forumite
    Zanzib wrote: »
    I still have the green version at the moment, so much easier on my eyes than the white and blue.

I still have the square screen rather than the long type screen.

Still got the green one (with white at the sides that I am not that bothered about), had a look at "Forum Version Manager" in User CP and my options are Old Version or Latest Version.
    I have been looking elsewhere for a while in case "green" was lost when they did the change and almost all the reasonable value comps are on other several other sites that are easier on the eyes and easier to read than the white version of MSE.
  • Ganador
    Ganador Posts: 102 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    When it changed to the blue version I didn't like it, but didn't realse you could revert to the green version so persevered with it. When this issue came up a few weeks back I tried swapping back to the green - and hated it!
    Guess my eyes/braim have just got used to this version!
  • Daphne01
    Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cinders59 wrote: »
    My page is already at zoom 150% and the writing is still smaller for me than before don't know why they couldn't keep the stretchy setting as there must be more people on me here that don't have good eye sight, I managed to get the stretch view this morning but not there anymore

I'm the same, I think it would be easier to read if anything written was in bold. I strain my eyes trying to read :(
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,370 Forumite
    An update - after not being able to get back to the old MSE format, I decided to be brave and actually give the new blue boards a chance (thinking that one day we will all have to locked into it anyway)....and after two days I felt right at home! They often say 'you can never teach an old dog new tricks' - well if that is true then I must be still a little puppy :)
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,432 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    BlueBella wrote: »
    I decided to be brave and actually give the new blue boards a chance (thinking that one day we will all have to locked into it anyway)....and after two days I felt right at home!

Goodness me - someone likes the blue forum - is this a first?? :D
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,370 Forumite
    I really do like it!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure