Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Now now :naughty:
    Someone in our group who had gone over target lost 6 lbs this week.

Once picky tea is over tonight, i am on it big time :p:D all i have had today is egg wraps x 2, LM sausage x 2 bacon x 3 rolled in the wraps, half a cucumber and cherry toms with them
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite

That is amazing loss.
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8639_1.jpg
    Yum yum :D will be better with fruit on :D

I really need to buy a waffle maker and an ice cream maker! But no money left after the holidays and break from work. I start work again on Monday - so role on 1st pay day!

:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    That is amazing loss.

I really need to buy a waffle maker and an ice cream maker! But no money left after the holidays and break from work. I start work again on Monday - so role on 1st pay day!

DH ordered an ice cream maker:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,875
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite

Wow, that is amazing!
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Sunshinemummy

Which one did he get?

I am thinking if I get one it should pay for itself rather quickly. Although OH is :( that there are no mint choc chip muller yoghurts (I think if there was he would have ordered one by now!)

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador

:j :T Thats great.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Wow, that is amazing!
    There is a lady that went to my consultant , but she herself is a consultant now and was SW woman of the year last year :D she lost 18 odd stone but even now if she puts on , goes back too basics the next week can lose 10/12lbs:eek:
    Which one did he get?

I am thinking if I get one it should pay for itself rather quickly. Although OH is :( that there are no mint choc chip muller yoghurts (I think if there was he would have ordered one by now!)

Was £16 from groupon , not sure of make x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    How long to boil eggs for egg mayonaise please?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    There is a lady that went to my consultant , but she herself is a consultant now and was SW woman of the year last year :D she lost 18 odd stone but even now if she puts on , goes back too basics the next week can lose 10/12lbs:eek:

Was £16 from groupon , not sure of make x

ooh I have groupon credits.... I will go and look
    How long to boil eggs for egg mayonaise please?

Depends if you want hard or semi soft yokes?
  • Sunshinemummy
    I have ordered an ice-cream maker from Amazon.

Off to look at waffle makers!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport