Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Coxy11
    • By Coxy11 28th Dec 18, 4:37 PM
    • 2,356Posts
    • 27,386Thanks
    Coxy11
    Cross Stitch and Craft Cafe 2019
    • 28th Dec 18, 4:37 PM
    Cross Stitch and Craft Cafe 2019 28th Dec 18 at 4:37 PM
    Hello all,
    Welcome to the opening of the 2019 Cross Stitch and Craft Cafe. I've renamed the cafe to include 'craft' as lots of us do other crafts as well as cross stitch.
    We love to see your makes, so please do post photos so we can see your lovely work.
    The 2018 cafe thread is here
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5766731
    Here's to a productive year!
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP1: Christmas Pots - Historical Sampler Company
Page 12
    • JCS1
    • By JCS1 24th Dec 19, 8:02 PM
    • 3,983 Posts
    • 7,990 Thanks
    JCS1
    Just popping in to say Happy Christmas. No sewing for me, tripped over, put right arm out to break my fall - and fractured my shoulder. Been in a sling for 6 weeks now, back to fracture clinic in January.

• nmm
    • By nmm 26th Dec 19, 8:22 PM
    • 1,927 Posts
    • 8,746 Thanks
    nmm
    My friends birthday is on the 31st December, I framed Elvis and stitched up a card for her, may aswell start as I mean to go on into 2020, looking forward to the new thread

Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1
    WIP: Cross Stitch: The Junction by John Clayton - Crochet: Attic24 Dahlia Blanket CAL
    • Coxy11
    • By Coxy11 26th Dec 19, 9:36 PM
    • 2,356 Posts
    • 27,386 Thanks
    Coxy11
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you all had a good Christmas! We had my mum from Christmas Eve until earlier today when I dropped her home. It was a very chilled couple of days - just how I like it and very much needed.
    JCS1 - so sorry to hear about your injury. Hope you are soon on the mend - take it easy x
    nmm - love the Elvis framed piece and the card is lovely too. Are you still doing a card a month for 2020?
    I will look to start the new thread tomorrow. We are seeing Little Women early afternoon. I will be sorting out some stash for the charity shop(!) as I have far too much and too little time My list for 2020 will definitely include another city scape or two - I have five more to do....
    In-laws will have their golden wedding anniversary in sept and ordinarily I would do a piece for that but given they have downsized I don't want to clutter up their new house. Might just do a card. I have time to find a design!!
    I am planning to walk the length of the U.K. from June to August so this will also limit my craft time.
    See you on the new thread tomorrow
    Coxy xx
    • nmm
    • By nmm 26th Dec 19, 11:32 PM
    • 1,927 Posts
    • 8,746 Thanks
    nmm
    I didn't quite manage a card a month although I made up for it in December, i did complete all birthday and xmas cards i wanted to send, so i'll definitely do it again in 2020. Wow walking the length of UK sounds amazing, don't forget we have a date on either 26th or 27th of September
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1
    WIP: Cross Stitch: The Junction by John Clayton - Crochet: Attic24 Dahlia Blanket CAL
    • Coxy11
    • By Coxy11 28th Dec 19, 8:57 AM
    • 2,356 Posts
    • 27,386 Thanks
    Coxy11
    Morning all!
    New thread now up:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6085543

See you there!
    Coxy xx
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,905Posts Today

8,127Users online

Martin's Twitter