Oh My God

Had a nightmare this afternoon , i went to pick the kids up from school with the petrol gauge on the red thought id go and get some money out and put some petrol in,well four cash machines later non would give me a bean ,so went into panic mode as i didnt have enough petrol to get home!
Anyway went and got my husbands car thinking OMG the bank has frozen my account gets home in a state rings the bank only to be told the LINK network is down and the problem is taking longer to sort out than normal,So GIS is now calm again :rotfl:
Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21

Comments

• wherediditallgo
    wherediditallgo Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    How funny - I bet you were relieved to find the reason you had no money was their fault for once! :D
  • gettingitsorted
    gettingitsorted Posts: 2,440 Forumite
    How funny - I bet you were relieved to find the reason you had no money was their fault for once! :D

Yes WDIAG,

very i keep a strict hold on our budget so knew i had money in there ,but then u start doubting yourself ( well i do ) thinking have i missed any payments due out or missed writing a card transaction down ,also as iv been bankrupt since nov last year i was think why has it taken them soooo long to freeze my account .:D

Husband now want to know if we could get compensation for the stress :rotfl:
    Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport