Caxton Currency Card-Swapping One Currency over to another

I have finally got back an ATM non-dispense of 300 euros but they have paid it back into my Caxton account after 8 weeks :eek: of waiting in Sterling instead of euros and I need to draw the euros. Is there a charge to change over from Sterling to Euros on the card and can you draw down euros from sterling, if so how ?

Comments

• EveryWhere
    EveryWhere Posts: 3,249 Forumite
    Moneycorp ATMs at Gatwick perhaps if in the UK. But then why would you need Euros in the UK?
  • Leodogger
    Leodogger Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    EveryWhere wrote: »
    Moneycorp ATMs at Gatwick perhaps if in the UK. But then why would you need Euros in the UK?

I am not in the UK, I am in Spain at the moment but I think I have sorted it now. Caxton has on my request turned the balance into euros so I can now draw it down in euros and they have uplifted the rate paid to me so that I have not lost out on the deterioration in the euro rate since 14/6 which is good. Perseverence paid off in the end it seems.;)
  • EveryWhere
    EveryWhere Posts: 3,249 Forumite
    JWhite wrote: »
    I am not in the UK, I am in Spain at the moment but I think I have sorted it now. Caxton has on my request turned the balance into euros so I can now draw it down in euros and they have uplifted the rate paid to me so that I have not lost out on the deterioration in the euro rate since 14/6 which is good. Perseverence paid off in the end it seems.;)

Nice

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport