ASDA reduced to clear reductions only MORE ADDED

Comments

• myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    not sure
    most item have long dates ( 1/2 years or til end of year)
    so maybe end of line/discontinued lines

Are these nearly out of date items, discontinued by the maufacturer, or are ASDA no longer selling them?
  • London_Girl
    London_Girl Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    OMG, we went to do our normal weekly shop at Asda, and was chuffed to bits at what we found this morning. They had LOADS of Homepride cooking sauce on offer, the price range were 20p, 25p,30p and 40p. As well as the the Ragu range of sauces.

Never seen so many offers like this before in Asda, really made my day lol. Happy hunting:)
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    MT - I bought the teriyaki sauce yesterday, still .89p and the Blue Dragon S&S shot was .20p in my store.

Also re the Delight type puds. They also had Butterscotch Delight for .11p

hth

CWxx
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Loyd Grossman's Pasta Sauce with Onion and Garlic only one I found for 50p.Others still full price, it's the large jar.
    Ragu as above.
    Chicken tonight in various flavours including sweet and Sour, Honey and Mustard, Creamy Mushroom.
    Chosen by you Range Steak and Ale Sauce and Pasta Sauce 25p
    Asda Spaghetti 500g with Basil and Garlic 25p.
    Asda Whoewheat Pasta Mini Shapes 500g 20p
    Jars of Chilli Peppers 40p.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I feel like I have spent the whole day locating bargains, might have to leave this until tomorrow now but feel v excited about the prospect of finding the vanilla pods RTC!

Excellent thread MT!
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    I feel like I have spent the whole day locating bargains, might have to leave this until tomorrow now but feel v excited about the prospect of finding the vanilla pods RTC!

Excellent thread MT!

I saw the vanilla pods in my Asda yesterday but they weren't reduced/cheap. I didn't get the price checked though as I didn't want any
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• Didn't manage to get anything at Feltham store - had picked up tub of sprinkles that were apparently 25p but went through till at full price so cancelled them
    I love food, hate waste and have a penchant for sparkly things ::D

Trying to find a work life balance...:rotfl:
  • spike2012
    spike2012 Posts: 431 Forumite
    Hello and thanks for this may have to get (2) buses and pop in tomorrow. worth the trip though as could do with a couple of aSDA bits anyway. These prices mentioned, are they SEL prices or does the SEL say something different?
    Baby daughter born 13.2.10 :j 6lb 11.5oz
  • myrtleturtle
    edited 3 June 2012 at 3:18PM
    just can't locate highlighted one

rest added to 1st pages
    thanks saversue

Saversue wrote: »
    Loyd Grossman's Pasta Sauce with Onion and Garlic only one I found for 50p.Others still full price, it's the large jar.
    Ragu as above.
    Chicken tonight in various flavours including sweet and Sour, Honey and Mustard, Creamy Mushroom.
    Chosen by you Range Steak and Ale Sauce and Pasta Sauce 25p
    Asda Spaghetti 500g with Basil and Garlic 25p.
    Asda Whoewheat Pasta Mini Shapes 500g 20p
    Jars of Chilli Peppers 40p.
  • myrtleturtle
    SEL price, i usually find its a white label with red top saying reduced to clear

spike2012 wrote: »
    Hello and thanks for this may have to get (2) buses and pop in tomorrow. worth the trip though as could do with a couple of aSDA bits anyway. These prices mentioned, are they SEL prices or does the SEL say something different?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure