8 items for 50p back @ morrisons again

Comments

• Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Didn't state anywhere on the banners or anything that is was only 2 of each ... I didn't have any problems to be honest ... filled up my basket and pushed the pushchair to the tills, nothing was said/refused to serve or nothing.

I'm pretty sure it does state 2 oof each item per customer on the bottom of the banner:)

Here are the items on their site
    Darren
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Dalkirst wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it does state 2 oof each item per customer on the bottom of the banner:)

Here are the items on their site

Well there you go then ... the bottom of the banner was tucker up and under the metal railings, therefore I could have as many as I wanted,

I don't need to see the site I have already been in store and seen them :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • PurplePow
    PurplePow Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    kerry1983 wrote: »
    Hi Gemma, went on my way to work before 9am this morning, didnt want to miss out on anything like last time !
    Got 4 bags of sausage rolls, 4 bags of the cheese, 200g of the gammon ham, (looks lovely) and a loaf of bread. They had everything though, just didnt fancy the rest.
    Took my sister with me and sent her to a separate till with half the stuff as there were signs up saying only 2 per customer. will be going again later in the week !!!!:T :T :T :T :T

Do you know you are allowed 400g of the gammon ham per customer? :)
  • RustyFlange
    GemmaC25 wrote: »
    Do you know you are allowed 400g of the gammon ham per customer? :)

I had 420g of the Gammon ham ;) cost me £2.10 :)
  • 5and1e
    5and1e Posts: 102 Forumite
    Just out of interest, is it up to the store manager how much of the cheap stuff is ordered?
    Last time the offers were on there was bearly anything to be had in Solihull, so I went early yesterday....tons of bread rolls, quite a few loaves of bread, but the med sliced looked very thin, toms, and that was it!! Either it wasn't there or was well hidden...like the sign saying what the 50p offers were!
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Well there you go then ... the bottom of the banner was tucker up and under the metal railings, therefore I could have as many as I wanted,

I don't need to see the site I have already been in store and seen them :)

I wasn't showing you the offers on their site just posting it in general so people know what to look out for:)
    Darren
  • RustyFlange
    5and1e wrote: »
    Just out of interest, is it up to the store manager how much of the cheap stuff is ordered?
    Last time the offers were on there was bearly anything to be had in Solihull, so I went early yesterday....tons of bread rolls, quite a few loaves of bread, but the med sliced looked very thin, toms, and that was it!! Either it wasn't there or was well hidden...like the sign saying what the 50p offers were!

In my local store they had banners outside, one in side but all items were where they normally are, not all in one place if you know what I mean. They didn't stand out very well but had a round label on the shelf which said price crunch.
  • spaceman5
    spaceman5 Posts: 2,716 Forumite
    5and1e wrote: »

no each store gets allocated the stock from head office, our store has 50p signs hanging from the ceiling above where all the products are located so easily identifiable, you do realise the sausage rolls are from the pie shop, and the ham is from the deli counter, HTH Dave
    Take every day as it comes!!
  • FatAndy
    FatAndy Posts: 7,541 Forumite
    They seemed to have plenty of 50p items in Rhyl yesterday but not a very inspiring selection is it? Bought two bags of cheese for home made lasagne and a loaf of bread but celery???!!!???

Come on Morrisons - you can do better.
    The fridge is empty, the walls are damp, there's no hot water
    And I look like a tramp and tramps like us
    Baby we were born to walk
  • PurplePow
    PurplePow Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yeah compared to last time, the 50p offers this time round aren't as good. Bring back the chicken and grill steaks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure