IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Letter after LBC Wright Hassall

Options

Comments

• harp17
    harp17 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Umkomaas - I never recieved the letter, the BPA sending it to me via email was the first time I set eyes on it....however it was addressed to me (at the top left hand side) and the details of the 'ticket' are correct its just the Saluation that has the incorrect name (Dear Maria.....) Do you think that is sufficient enough to send to DVLA?
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    harp17 wrote: »
    Umkomaas - I never recieved the letter, the BPA sending it to me via email was the first time I set eyes on it....however it was addressed to me (at the top left hand side) and the details of the 'ticket' are correct its just the Saluation that has the incorrect name (Dear Maria.....) Do you think that is sufficient enough to send to DVLA?

Of course, keep David Dunford busy, it's his job
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,721 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

I would send it to David Dunford, and suggest it's clear evidence that the PPC has allegedly (badly and sloppily) falsified a letter that was never sent to you, by quickly changing the name and address from one they did around that time, and forgot to change the salutation.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • harp17
    Options
    Hi Everyone. just had a call from David Dunford, he is going to investigate - I will update  

Also 

I have received a response to the Johnersh Style letter I sent to Managing partner and Tim Hawker at WH solictors.  

How to I share it with you?

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Host it on TinyPic or Dropbox (not Photobucket), copy the URL then paste it here as a 'dead' link by changing http to hxxp. We'll convert it. Newbies can't post live links until they've got a number of posts under their belt.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • harp17
    edited 19 September 2017 at 2:48PM
    Options
    Hope this works
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • beamerguy
    Options
    OMG, another Tim Hawker load of rubbish

ZZPS instructing ZZPS

When will these animals catch on they have been sussed

Let's see what Dunford has to say
  • harp17
    Options
    Any advice on how to proceed or just sit it out until David @ DVLA comes back
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Any advice on how to proceed or just sit it out until David @ DVLA comes back

Little more you can do right now, wait for Dunford
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport