nectar points/my coupons woe!!

Hi all
Is anyone else having a problem with nectar points from 'my coupons' not being added ?? or any advice for sorting with nectar/sainsbo's as the live chat and call centre are not vey helpful so far ??
Thanks !!
Best headline ever on local paper??
"Weight loss group doubles in size"

Comments

• 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    I've not used Sainsbury's My Coupons for some time now but found it was a couple of working days later before they were added to my Nectar account.

When did you last successfully manage to collect them OP?
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • CAZBEAR
    CAZBEAR Posts: 554 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    it was 16/12 successfully and the ones i'm having trouble with are for an order i recieved on 22/12...
    i usually get them a few days after the order is processed..:(
    Best headline ever on local paper??
    "Weight loss group doubles in size"
  • I selected some for when I did a shop the week before Christmas (18th I think). I had forgotten all about them but your post has prompted me to check and mine haven't been added either. Maybe things will get back to normal after the new year!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • It is totally rubbish at present! Have been with My Coupons for nearly 2 yrs and it has got progressively worse. For months, coupons weren't being validated even though items purchased - that seems to have improved recently.. Since November, coupons are validated, email received saying points added but frequently they are not added. I email copies of email they have sent me + receipts and eventually I get points added. However, this week I was told to contact Nectar to sort it- neither accepting it's their problem. To make matters worse, the team said to make sure I swipe my nectar card- how do they think the coupons were validated if I hadn't swiped my card! In fairness they do award me extra points from time to time as an apology but that is not what I'm after- I just want the system to work like it used to.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure