MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• rdpeat
    rdpeat Posts: 14 Forumite
    I have been trying to pay my garage bill as a one-off payment on the TSB website since the upgrade took place. The payment page is still generating an error on the transaction today, more than 2 weeks later. More worryingly, one person trying to pay money into my account online has had the transaction rejected repeatedly. DDs are working in and out OK. I was thinking of moving my business account to TSB. This performance has put me off that idea.
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    Outside of Martin's £40 example there seems to be few TSB customers who have received anything.
  • I'm not having issues logging into my online banking but my transactions are all over the place, no DD's are showing should be 3 in the last week, when I contacted the companies one says they've been paid another says it was returned unpaid and the 3rd one can't say what has happened yet :-(
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,339 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I have suffered only very minor inconvenience and as far as I'm concerned,
    the extra interest on two accounts covers any small gripe I may have had.

However, if I were suffering major inconvenience and worry as some posters seem to be, I would by this time be making a complaint.
  • xylophone wrote: »
    I have suffered only very minor inconvenience and as far as I'm concerned,
    the extra interest on two accounts covers any small gripe I may have had.

However, if I were suffering major inconvenience and worry as some posters seem to be, I would by this time be making a complaint.
    I haven't suffered massive inconvenience and I have given them enough time to sort and rectify the issues, 3 weeks later is not really on is it? I don't want compensation, I just want the bank to pay the Direct Debits that should be paid, it's not rocket science is it?
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,339 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I just want the bank to pay the Direct Debits that should be paid, it's not rocket science is it?

No, it isn't. You don't have to request compensation or accept it if offered - that doesn't change the fact that you have grounds for complaint.
  • xylophone wrote: »
    No, it isn't. You don't have to request compensation or accept it if offered - that doesn't change the fact that you have grounds for complaint.

Yes I will be complaining, (although now into my 2nd hour of phone conversation I'm not sure when I will have time to write to them!) I need to get the payments put right first otherwise we could just go round in circles :-(
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Added stress to my complaint. Now waiting for wonga.
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,012 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Added stress to my complaint. Now waiting for wonga.

Have you tried the CORRECT web address yet?
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Gers wrote: »
    Have you tried the CORRECT web address yet?
    You do realise that you two are talking at complete cross purposes?

You're referring to the new address for online banking (so that you can get on with accessing your account), but Mchambers is looking (deliberately I believe) at their personal banking home page where they're occasionally providing updates about their technical woes, so that he can continue to indulge his theory that nothing can be said to work until TSB explicitly announce that everything's been fixed....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure