Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • NormalforNorfolk
    • By NormalforNorfolk 11th Oct 19, 7:16 AM
    • 11Posts
    • 0Thanks
    NormalforNorfolk
    0 WOW
    Winter holiday travel insurance
    • 11th Oct 19, 7:16 AM
    0 WOW
    Winter holiday travel insurance 11th Oct 19 at 7:16 AM
    My husband and I are visiting friends in a ski resort next year. I won’t be doing any skiing, snowboard etc but he wants to have a go. Should we buy separate individual travel insurance cover with his including winter sports cover and mine being a standard policy?
Page 1
    • leylandsunaddict
    • By leylandsunaddict 11th Oct 19, 9:44 AM
    • 1,707 Posts
    • 1,202 Thanks
    leylandsunaddict
    • 11th Oct 19, 9:44 AM
    • 11th Oct 19, 9:44 AM
    With a lot of policies it's an optional add on, so you can just add it for the one person.
    • Ganga
    • By Ganga 11th Oct 19, 1:42 PM
    • 1,806 Posts
    • 1,035 Thanks
    Ganga
    • 11th Oct 19, 1:42 PM
    • 11th Oct 19, 1:42 PM
    My husband and I are visiting friends in a ski resort next year. I won’t be doing any skiing, snowboard etc but he wants to have a go. Should we buy separate individual travel insurance cover with his including winter sports cover and mine being a standard policy?
    Originally posted by NormalforNorfolk
    Would you still be covered if you slipped on the ice when you were watching the other half skiing?
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
    • jimbo6977
    • By jimbo6977 11th Oct 19, 2:08 PM
    • 406 Posts
    • 230 Thanks
    jimbo6977
    • 11th Oct 19, 2:08 PM
    • 11th Oct 19, 2:08 PM
    More seriously, would YOU be covered for over-stay accommodation and re-arranged travel if your other half got hospitalised or refused permission to fly and you had to stay on and/or travel home by unanticipated means.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,008Posts Today

7,115Users online

Martin's Twitter