Xbox One X deals?

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 16 October 2018 at 6:26PM
    motorguy wrote: »
    Quite a reasonable deal getting good HEAT over on hotukdeals

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-x-forza-7-forza-horizon-4-state-of-decay-2-cod-black-ops-4-42999-amazon-3081199

Xbox One X Console with Controller
    Forza 7 code
    Forza 4 Horizon
    State of Decay 2
    CoD BO4

The latter three are physical games too which is good news if you want to resell them to reduce the cost.

If you want to sell then CEX will give you

Horizon 4 = £32
    State of Decay 2 = £8
    CoD BO4 = £36

Which gives you the console + Forza7 for £354. You'd probably get more on eBay if you didn't use any of the DLC/bonus codes.

Might be as good as we see this side of Black Friday.

As i've said i've absolutely no need for one of these consoles.

So i've ordered this deal. :o

Let me know what the console is like, Ill be getting one at some point and maybe by that point there will be a slim version out.
    I saw that deal earlier, its not bad.
  • Hi guys, thanks so much for keeping this thread alive.

I didn't realise that hotukdeals was a thing, it's great I've set up a few searches.

I'm in no rush to get the xbox one x and so I can be quite resilient (a.k.a tight LOL) but I'm holding out for say XB1, Forza 7, Forza Horizon 4 for circa £360 ish, I'm sure it can be done.... will update as and when ;]
  • There's a new one out today at Game

£399.99 for XB1 1tb, Forza 7, Forza Horizon 4, Red dead redemption 2, Now TV 2 month pass.

Not a bad deal.. Do I hold out or not? Hahaha. The only other game I would then need is COD: Black ops 4.. but will probably be able to pick that up at a decent price somewhere. Decisions..
  • Me too. Also want to buy perepheral devices
  • moz86
    moz86 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Don't know if you've bought one yet, but you are in a very similar position to me, tempted but not a hardcore gamer anymore! Very.co.uk has a great deal at the moment, £409 for Xbox one X, with forza horizon 4, forza 7, and red dead redemption. Use the code 40OFF for £40 off the order making it £369! You can get cashback through topcashback too for about £4.
    Working to make our future as secure and comfortable as possible.
  • moz86
    moz86 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Should point out, the £40 off ends tomorrow!
    Working to make our future as secure and comfortable as possible.
  • Thanks Moz!

I have been eyeing up that deal for the last few days but still haven't done it haha... such a procrastinator..

I actually have a £50 John Lewis voucher to use so I've been waiting for Smyths or anyone else to do a mega deal then get JL to price match it and use my voucher...

I think if I hold out to black Friday I'd stand a chance getting it slightly cheaper,

But I might just order that for £374 delivered, seems a fair enough deal to me!
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    tommysaver wrote: »
    Thanks Moz!

I have been eyeing up that deal for the last few days but still haven't done it haha... such a procrastinator..

I actually have a £50 John Lewis voucher to use so I've been waiting for Smyths or anyone else to do a mega deal then get JL to price match it and use my voucher...

I think if I hold out to black Friday I'd stand a chance getting it slightly cheaper,

But I might just order that for £374 delivered, seems a fair enough deal to me!

Go for it!

I pulled the trigger on an Amazon deal on one a couple of weeks ago and have one standing me around £350 or so after i sold the games. Even IF its fractionally cheaper on BF i'll have had six weeks enjoyment out of it by then.

Amazing console!

Oh, and you can probably get a years interest free credit on the Very deal too :)
  • You guys!!

I've only gone and done it. I've folded due to the RDR2 videos going around at the moment, the game looks amazing.

I tried my topcashback account too so with a bit of luck I'll have 2.02% back on my first electrical purchase which is £7 ish saved lol.

Thanks, next thing is to find me a headset, thinking of a turtle beach type but unsure whether to go wireless or not!
  • Nice buy!

If you don't mind second hand games too check out music magpie on ebay.

Monster Hunter World for example is only £20 at the moment;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monster-Hunter-World-Xbox-One-VideoGames-/382378305685?hash=item590785e895
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure