Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • platterfish
    • By platterfish 8th May 17, 10:55 PM
    • 417Posts
    • 351Thanks
    platterfish
    Octopus Energy 50 cashback
    • 8th May 17, 10:55 PM
    Octopus Energy 50 cashback 8th May 17 at 10:55 PM
    Join octopus energy for Electricity/Gas using the refferal link

https://share.octopus.energy/green-louse-564

You'll get 50 free cashback / 50 free credit for joining discount and a which? Recommended supplier.

They are very well priced, get fantastic reviews and have great service - and they feature in Martin's cheap energy club. The website is simple, bills are accurate and I'm glad I switched.

For transparency I'll get the same for referring then you can start to refer also!

Thanks, you won't be dissapointed!
    Last edited by platterfish; 27-11-2018 at 9:01 AM.
Page 10
    • tac1980
    • By tac1980 18th Dec 18, 10:28 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tac1980
    50 each. Customer service as good as bulb (who I was with earlier in the year) streets ahead of outfox the market

share.octopus.energy/anew-quoll-957
    • Dr Wu
    • By Dr Wu 18th Dec 18, 12:10 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 35 Thanks
    Dr Wu
    Hi, just joined using a link provided here so in the spirit of things here's my referral link, join up using it and we both get 50 credit apparently!

https://share.octopus.energy/tough-skunk-65
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,113Posts Today

8,456Users online

Martin's Twitter