TalkTalk renewal - hiding the best prices!

My TalkTalk broadband contract is due to expire in January. Last year when it expired I simply moved to their cheapest Broadband deal of £19.95 a month.

This year - in my account & if I look on their website, it will only give me options for prices of £24 a month or try to force me onto a fibre connection for £27 a month (this is the only option available if I want to "renew" by logging into my account.

If I search their website on an Incognitive tab (no cookies) I can see broadband deals for £19.95 a month.
TalkTalk screwing over loyal customers, clearly.

I'll be making use of Quidco & switching away to another provider. My current deal ends on 24th Jan. How soon can I put through a switch without being penalised (further) by TalkTalk?
Or should I wait til the current deal is up & then switch?

The email I received says my price will go up to £27 a month once it is up.

Comments

• We received the renewal email at £23.95, had a look on the website and only £22.95. Clicked on the link that said 'click now to keep your bill low/fix your price with one click' in the email to look at the renewal details and received a reply immediately thanking me for renewing. My assumption was it would then give me more detail

How do I get out of this?
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    You speak to them hopefully yesterday .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income