Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • angbrads
    • By angbrads 6th Dec 18, 11:48 AM
    • 615Posts
    • 671Thanks
    angbrads
    Any recommendations for gaming mag for 14yr old son?
    • 6th Dec 18, 11:48 AM
    Any recommendations for gaming mag for 14yr old son? 6th Dec 18 at 11:48 AM
    Hi, I am thinking of getting my son a gaming mag subscription for Xmas but not sure which one. He plays cod, over watch, etc but mostly minecraft still. He also belongs to some minecraft community online. Iím not sure wether the minecraft mags are suitable for an14yr old. Any advice? Tia
Page 1
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 6th Dec 18, 2:22 PM
    • 1,330 Posts
    • 1,625 Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    • 6th Dec 18, 2:22 PM
    • 6th Dec 18, 2:22 PM
    What does he game on? PC or Playstation or XBox etc?

Minecraft magazine is aimed at 7-11 year olds. He may still like it if he likes Minecraft but I have't read it to know if it's a bit babyish or not.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • angbrads
    • By angbrads 7th Dec 18, 10:55 AM
    • 615 Posts
    • 671 Thanks
    angbrads
    • 7th Dec 18, 10:55 AM
    • 7th Dec 18, 10:55 AM
    Hi. He plays minecraft on his laptop but the others on Xbox. I was thinking the minecraft mags might be a little babyish for him. I might take a run into the book shop today and have a look at the gaming mags before I buy.
    Thanks for your help
    • kim81
    • By kim81 8th Dec 18, 1:03 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    kim81
    • 8th Dec 18, 1:03 PM
    • 8th Dec 18, 1:03 PM
    Maybe get him a gaming subscription box like loot crate or actual games with humble bundle.
    • clairec79
    • By clairec79 9th Dec 18, 8:16 PM
    • 2,429 Posts
    • 6,380 Thanks
    clairec79
    • 9th Dec 18, 8:16 PM
    • 9th Dec 18, 8:16 PM
    Edge Magazine

DH did suggest Gamesmaster first as the better option but apparently went of out print last month
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,685Posts Today

7,370Users online

Martin's Twitter