Asda xmas savings card

HI

I'm wanting to use an Asda Savings Card to get the £6 bonus but I'm wondering if it's worth the effort.
I've got a card and managed to top it up (with a the help of a patient assistant) but it's a real pain trying to scan the card and get it recognised. Has anyone got any tips?

Many thanks

Comments

• Bacman
    Bacman Posts: 537 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    You will only get the £6 if you max the card and don't use it otherwise you'll only get £3.

I'd also like to hear of anyone who bought a few of their cards and did this, if they got the extra added to their cards fine, and any issues with doing this as it would be a way to get better interest on the money than using a bank.
  • Living_proof
    Living_proof Posts: 1,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I get one every year for £144 and they add the £6. To maximise the value I get on the card I tend to use it for yellow sticker items in my small local branch and challenge myself to get a really good deal. It's only for my own food and can last several months. You register your card online and they replace lost cards without fuss.
    Solar Suntellite 250 x16 4kW Afore 3600TL dual 2KW E 2KW W no shade, DN15 March 14
    [SIZE Givenergy 9.5 battery added July 23
    [/SIZE]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family