Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    Anyone struggling to tick off Daily Discovery on the to do list -

Every MORNING Offer Toro appears to have the Travel Search flights thing on its "1-click" tab but at 8am for the new day it disappears.

Not sure what time in the middle of the night it reappears or if its just 24 hours from when I did it last time but its always there for me when I wake up so I just do that every morning before the 8am restart for the day.

Click offer then click the small banner and enter to and from flight details + dates then click through 2 or 3 websites to get the the final flights. Once per day.- 1SB - ticks off Daily Discover
  • arggggh got to do the verification thing. that's my last swag up gone then :/
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • Boodedoo wrote: »
    SB rewards - Mastercard

The blurb isn't clear, hoping that someone who actually uses these can help. *snip*
    Like yourself, I was hoping that these could be used as a sort of alternative PayPal account; sadly it seems that this is not the case, which is a huge wasted opportunity in my opinion.
    (From ipsos/i-say I use it to buy amazon giftcards as the virtual card cashout is cheaper than amazon directly)
    I've got enough ipsos points built up to redeem a reward and had noticed that Amazon giftcards are more expensive than prepaid MasterCards there. Are you saying that a £5 MasterCard can be redeemed directly for a £5 Amazon voucher? If so that seems like a great way to stretch my reward points a little further...
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 11 February 2017 at 1:42AM
    sonicology wrote: »
    I've got enough ipsos points built up to redeem a reward and had noticed that Amazon giftcards are more expensive than prepaid MasterCards there. Are you saying that a £5 MasterCard can be redeemed directly for a £5 Amazon voucher? If so that seems like a great way to stretch my reward points a little further...

I'm not sure there is a £5 virtual MasterCard on ipsos I think the lowest is £10 (1200 points)
    But anyway yes, add the virtual card details as a payment method on your Amazon account, search for e-giftcard & select the Amazon e-giftcard, purchase the appropriate value for the balance on the virtual card, send to yourself and make sure to use the virtual card for the payment, add the gift card to your Amazon account gift card balance once received which is nearly instant.
    Make sure to remove the virtual card details from your account as soon as you've completed the transaction to avoid confusion

hickles69 wrote: »
    arggggh got to do the verification thing. that's my last swag up gone then :/

Send them a message, I think others have had offer prices held when they have had a poorly timed verification I don't see why they wouldn't apply your swag up in the same manner once you've completed the verification
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Special Offer: AdGate Media: Castle Clash: Rise of Beasts

For 6 SBs, credited straight away.
  • 25sb instant on car insurance and go girl provider
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Don't know if it's affected anybody else, but I've had no Watch this morning.

It is now back and working.
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Possibly unrelated but my phone apps haven't been working this morning
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    thisone wrote: »
    Don't know if it's affected anybody else, but I've had no Watch this morning.

It is now back and working.
    Had that problem yesterday afternoon, but it was all ok again this morning.
  • Featured survey for 100 SB at the moment is about the new Baywatch movie; I actually had a lot of fun watching the trailer and answering the questions so I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun survey and easy 100 SB.
    But anyway yes, add the virtual card details as a payment method on your Amazon account, search for e-giftcard & select the Amazon e-giftcard, purchase the appropriate value for the balance on the virtual card, send to yourself and make sure to use the virtual card for the payment, add the gift card to your Amazon account gift card balance once received which is nearly instant.
    Make sure to remove the virtual card details from your account as soon as you've completed the transaction to avoid confusion
    Great stuff, I will be sure to do this thanks! :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport