Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    bellola wrote: »
    Argh just completed gold survey F1621651, answered every question, pressed finish and was then disqualified as I didn't meet the criteria. Have submitted a ticket but I didn't get a screenshot and page wouldn't reload to take one. Has anyone had any success with getting SB credited in a similar instance?

I never take screenshots and have always had survey tickets credited within a day or two :)

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,830
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    bellola wrote: »
    Argh just completed gold survey F1621651, answered every question, pressed finish and was then disqualified as I didn't meet the criteria. Have submitted a ticket but I didn't get a screenshot and page wouldn't reload to take one. Has anyone had any success with getting SB credited in a similar instance?

I think it all comes down to how many tickets you submit. I submitted 4 in one day and they asked for screen shots. Like Miss Pop I do not take them. I was kicked out of 2 surveys for taking screenshots. If you don't submit too many and you are polite then normally SB are very helpful.
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• Missed that by a bloody minute.

For anyone struggling to meet the first target, the apps are a pretty handy leg up. If you install and go through all of EntertaiNow, Sportly.tv, Lifestylz.tv, MovieCli.ps, IndyMusic.tv and SBTV you can get 10 points from each. If you want a quicker way to go through them, hit the menu icon in the top left (The three lines one above the other), and select "Short Clips". These will play short comedy clips on each, lasting anywhere between 10 seconds and just over a minute. This will allow you to blast through them.

You can leave them to run until you hit the target, or if you're happy to babysit them, find a really short one and you can just hit replay, and play the same video over and over. This still counts.

If you use the Swagbucks app instead of SBTV, you seem to qualify for bonuses more often, presumably because this has an ad you have to click off between each video. On this, just find one of the "10 Second Tip" videos, and keep replaying that constantly, for as long as you get the bonuses. And if you're worried about the cost of charging your phone, don't. If you charge your phone every day, over the course of the year this will cost you about 50p in electricity.

Play the games until you hit 10SB from them, which usually takes about 10 mins. Daily poll gives you 1SB, as does Daily Crave. Deal of the day gives you another 1SB if you can get that. EngagemeTV will tick off Discover, and can be left to run in a separate browser, giving you at least another 1SB. Getting disqualified from a survey will give you another 1SB if eligible, so that's 75 without really trying. At this stage, you should have hit the 1 step from complete bonus for another 1SB.

If you install the SwagButton, you can use the watch on there, which can play in the background. I've had 24 SB from running this today whilst doing other things. That's 100SB without finishing a single survey and very little in the way of active input. Any Swagcodes or search bonuses will go on top, and if you can finish a survey (not always guaranteed, especially on a Sunday), that's a few more for relatively little effort.

100 points a day would get you a £5 Paypal card every 10 days. Not a bad return I don't think, and if you want to go for more you can. I managed £25 last month (including the extra MSE sign up bonus) and I'm at £20 so far this month. I work on a PC and use a laptop for large stretches of the evening, so I can do more than most, but 100 a day is easy enough to get for most.
  • Merlot1975
    Merlot1975 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Enter swagcode LETSCHAT by 10pm for 3SB.
    SB + Survey earnings 2017 = £670.25
    2018 = £414
  • stormjonno
    stormjonno Posts: 360
    First Post
    Forumite
    LETSCHAT before 10pm
  • ceb1995
    ceb1995 Posts: 388
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Been screened out of three peanut labs surveys tonight and none of them have given me the 1sb for disqualification, just comes up with a link to a different survey instead, normally get it like clockwork
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,805
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    ceb1995 wrote: »
    Been screened out of three peanut labs surveys tonight and none of them have given me the 1sb for disqualification, just comes up with a link to a different survey instead, normally get it like clockwork

In the past I've experienced being DQ'd from PL surveys and then the link is often to one which has a notionally shorter time commitment.

Today I had this and the linked survey did credit so I didn't mind not getting 1 SB DQ reward.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Missed that by a bloody minute.

For anyone struggling to meet the first target...

Pretty much Swagbucks at the moment in a nutshell :T

Admittedly I do have quite a bit of time to spend on SB but I've managed the 1st daily goal every day for the last few months doing everything mentioned in this post ^, with only a couple of days having to slog away before the 8am deadline.

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• ceb1995
    ceb1995 Posts: 388
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    In the past I've experienced being DQ'd from PL surveys and then the link is often to one which has a notionally shorter time commitment.

Today I had this and the linked survey did credit so I didn't mind not getting 1 SB DQ reward.
    I wouldn't mind if they were short time commitments, they've all been 20-30 minutes tonight so haven't felt like the risk of trying them.
  • Has anyone else had tried trouble redeeming Swagbucks points? I managed to get one Amazon gift card the first time, but now when i try to cash out it's impossible. I tried another Amazon card and it says it needs to verify my account but won't accept my mobile number to send a text to.the alternative is to verify by post but I'm highly sceptical that a postcard is going to be sent all the way to my UK address.

I also tried using PayPal but it says it needs to verify my account. It says it's "checking" but never progresses - I left it all day and nothing happened!

My wife has had the same problems. Has anyone else had this problem or know what can be done?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure