~Make upto £10 a day February 2018~

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was counting on receiving £600 a month from now until May on top of my salary but that's all gone wrong so need to think of other ways to make some cash. This month I'm going to aim for £25 a day. I've recently started matched betting and I have a few things to sell on Ebay so fingers crossed I can do this!

CUx

you can do this. positive thinking and all that.Have you read the first few posts for ideas on things you don't already do?
  • nursebear83
    Options
    Not a bad day today.

Opinion app - £4.39
    Curious cat - £1.34
    Qmee - £1.06
    £6.79 in total :)
  • Aesop
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    awww thats nice to hear.

I am reading a book I won with the Female Money Doctor. It's quite good, not really got far enough into it to give an opinion. But DH says I better hurry up and read it and become a millionaire so he doesn't have to keep me anymore :rotfl::rotfl:

one day........;)

In case anyone is interested the book is called Money and is by Rob Moore
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    Evening all. I'm going for a target of £600, £200 into each of my 3 pots.

Off to a good start today. £57.36 matched betting.
  • Milly-Ann-Molly
    Options
    HI, i just signed up to receipt hog. I was shocked how much my last two weeks added up to! scary to see it on receipt totals all together!
    Does anyone else use the app? I was wondering how many coins need to be earned to cash out £5?

Also what is matched betting?

Thanks x
    Make £/day March: £1490.85 / £310
    Quidco £3,143.16 NSD Mar:14
    2024 Road Kill £1
    March Sales of Excess £240.85
  • Aesop
    Options
    HI, i just signed up to receipt hog. I was shocked how much my last two weeks added up to! scary to see it on receipt totals all together!
    Does anyone else use the app? I was wondering how many coins need to be earned to cash out £5?

Also what is matched betting?

Thanks x

paypal

UK Cash Out Amounts:

1500 coins = £5
    2850 coins = £10
    5300 coins = £20
    12000 coins = £50

if you go for amazon

1000 coins = £3

matched betting is (gambling) where you place a bet on one football team for a match to be played, with one sports company, and then place the same bet with another sports company for the opposing team. This way if done correctly, you will win some money.

That is a really abbreviated version of it and a best case scenario as long as you follow the rules properly.
  • Aesop
    Options
    so today

I made £50 selling an old smartphone to a colleague at work. It was in pretty good condition and I sold it for less than I bought it for secondhand as she desperately needed a new phone and didn't want to be tied into her current contract for another 2 years.

The look on her face was priceless and I am happy to have earnt some money and to make her happy too.

I pointed out all the flaws on the phone, let her take it home to play with to make sure she was happy with it and she is. :T

cashed out £3.21 on curious cat (smartphone app)

51p from qmee

found 10p roadkill in the shop

total for 1 February £53.82
  • bloomfelt
    bloomfelt Posts: 500 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi Can you add me in for £10 a day again - Already off the mark with £10.10 from daily free and Citizen me.
    Hoping for a better month from selling as i seem to have accumulated lots of little bits again after my huge charity donation before xmas. Does anyone know where to look for adverts for local table top sales other than facebook as I'm sure there must be something going on but i cant seem to find any?

Wishing you all the best of luck for February x
    Make £10 (£3) a day February 2024 Challenge £56.13/87
    NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    bloomfelt wrote: »
    Hi Can you add me in for £10 a day again - Already off the mark with £10.10 from daily free and Citizen me.
    Hoping for a better month from selling as i seem to have accumulated lots of little bits again after my huge charity donation before xmas. Does anyone know where to look for adverts for local table top sales other than facebook as I'm sure there must be something going on but i cant seem to find any?

Wishing you all the best of luck for February x

Well done on a great start to February:T. I'm still gobsmacked from your January total:eek:

Strange how clutter seems to have a life of it's own, isn't it? Whenever we think we're rid of it it just keeps coming back:mad:.

I do lots of tabletop sales and see them advertised in our local daily newspaper. We get the paper every day so there's not much chance of missing the ads. :eek:. If I see one advertised that isn't possible for me that week/month I sometimes phone the organiser (the ad usually gives a contact number for booking a table) to ask for a list of future dates. Often they don't plan ahead and have a definite list of dates but they take my phone number and contact me when they have another one planned.

Good luck:beer:

The outdoor car boot season should be starting about Easter. It's still a bit cold for standing outside for hours from dawn but there's more scope for selling and there are always lots more buyers than the indoor ones.
  • bloomfelt
    Options
    Well done on a great start to February:T. I'm still gobsmacked from your January total:eek:

Strange how clutter seems to have a life of it's own, isn't it? Whenever we think we're rid of it it just keeps coming back:mad:.

I do lots of tabletop sales and see them advertised in our local daily newspaper. We get the paper every day so there's not much chance of missing the ads. :eek:. If I see one advertised that isn't possible for me that week/month I sometimes phone the organiser (the ad usually gives a contact number for booking a table) to ask for a list of future dates. Often they don't plan ahead and have a definite list of dates but they take my phone number and contact me when they have another one planned.

Good luck:beer:

The outdoor car boot season should be starting about Easter. It's still a bit cold for standing outside for hours from dawn but there's more scope for selling and there are always lots more buyers than the indoor ones.

I'm still gobsmacked too CBC, I cant quite believe it but I'm not gonna sit back and relax though as I would like to try and clear my next account ASAP.

My husband compares me and my craft room to the programmes on TV about hoarders although every time i clear it out he manages to help me fill it up again but still blames me :mad:

Thanks for the tip about local papers I dont buy them but the free one that comes every week normally goes straight in recycling so will have a look at that before i chuck it from now on :)
    Make £10 (£3) a day February 2024 Challenge £56.13/87
    NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts