braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    New "Offers"
    Remember the free chocs from Thornies.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    elainemn wrote: »
    Of course. Enough for everyone. Have about another 40 jars to go.
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    My local t's had bags of frozen cheese & onion sausage rolls for
    rtc 25p :)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    How can we get notification when this is back in stock?

I just looked by chance and found it in stock but I’m afraid I’ve bought the last 3:o.
    I was hoping I was going to tell everyone to gogogo:o

Both the 342 and the 99p off are kicking in on the 125ml

F8_F4873_D-_B089-47_B6-8_F4_D-_F20064_BFEA60.png
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Well interesting few days for me starting Thursday morning at work . As the weather was closing in and boss was considering closing for the day on Friday when I started to get funny messages on my work computer. Went to tell the boss and he said same with his computer. It was a ransom virus that infected all 4 office computers . So he decided office would be closed Friday ( I am self employed so no work no pay).
    On Thursday oh and I had to check on mum in the evening as her t time carer never came so we went for a long walk through the beautiful cathedral city where I live and he took loads of pics.
    I!!!8217;ll try to post one tommorow. Friday we walked 7.5 kilometres to and from the village where our daughter lives and took our granddaughter out on the sled. We tied on the top part of her IKEA high chair and pulled her home. She!!!8217;s 20 months and shrieked with delight. But as we got to their door our daughter took a tumble on the ice and hurt her elbow. Shes going to have it xrayed in the morning so we are hoping it!!!8217;s not broken. Then got a text from the boss to say no work tommorow as computers are not fixed yet ( although they have saved my accounts software and the hire software )

Off to London next Saturday for our other granddaughters 2nd birthday and then 4 days in Nice the following weekend to stay at my sisters flat

Glad the snow has gone now though
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Can you add it to the wish list TM, or is that S-drug?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    fernie1 wrote: »
    Hi, hope you don't mind me asking what's the price on the Asti please?
    I'm doing a shopping list sending dd to asda, don't fancy going out meself being a lazy moo.

I've looked on my supermarkets its £8.84 Is that correct ? It's same price in most other shops too. I paid £6 in morrisons on Friday.

Tia fernie x

The Asti should be £8.98 (3 for £17.96) then £8.98x3 vs £6x3 M. £26.94 vs £18= £10.74:eek: APG. Making the three a total of £7.22 or about £2.41 each.

Making £6 for one bottle seem like daylight robbery:eek: to be frank:rotfl::(.
  • ellie14
    ellie14 Posts: 1,342 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    It’s the story of my life:rotfl::rotfl:

Do you like my whoopsie flowers?

Think I’ll give them to Ellie for being so kind:)

2 bunches together for 40p in total:)

8711_DF8_E-8647-4892-_A472-_FB37_B3_C230_A8.jpg

Thank you they match the ones I got woopsied today ,It was an absolute pleasure helping Di out with the wine,she is very deserving of it.
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,991 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 5 March 2018 at 12:54AM
    Anon wrote: »
    Not since the first week with only £10 off :(. BT order is due for install on Wednesday :eek:

I may push back the install date to give them a little more time to play ball. I may also call and ask if they can get Outbound ports/retention team to call.

Anon

Quidco are suggesting 110 mastercard and 120 cashback and 29.99 pm for but but I think you also have to pay to for tv box to get this cash back so similar to the mse offer of a week ago.

Also add 20gb mobile for 180 and get another 85 mastercard and 60 more cashback making 35 for the year for 20gb unlimited unlimited.

Need to check when my vs media runs out now.

Edit : What is the process for canx vs and moving back to an openreach line? Do you give virgin notice by phone and then order from for example bt quoting your landline number with vs to retain this? Thanks
    I think....
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Good morning. Most of our snow is gone :), hope yours is the same. Back to work today, first time since last Monday. First post for over 6 hours :eek:, very quiet.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure