My Diary v3.0

Comments

• kdalwayskint
    kdalwayskint Posts: 789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Nice to hear from OBNW ☺

Re being paid monthly, I don't think I could cope being paid weekly! I was once paid fortnightly but got myself if such a muddle, I'm glad I only had that job for a couple of months! I guess you manage with what you are used to ☺

I've got an interview next week, got to have a competency test, I'm worried about the maths side of things it's never been my strong point 😞
    new challenge?
    £1 a day for Christmas 2024 £100.60 / £366 ~
    Got married 24/05/19 ~ Credit Card
    DFW Nerd #1155 ~
    LBM 25/2/09 ~ Debt at highest £8,037.35 ~ £0
  • natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Payday!! Still love it! KD - you HAVE to run a comprehensive spreadsheet if you are paid weekly!! lol ;O)

O.Poll up to £38.00 - c r e e p i n g toward payout!
    Fleabay buyer still not paid - have sent them a message - not sure how long to leave it before lodging a complaint?!
    Nothing else sold.
    Still behind on T0lun4 - only by about 13,000 points. Can't see them getting done today though so it will carry forward into next week!
    Hoping to get another bonus from bingo today!
    Think I have everything I need for America - apart from a new handbag and $'s!! Must sort that out over the weekend!! EEK!
    I put a dress into the drycleaners yesterday - £8.50 to get it cleaned... there's not even that much of it!! lol

Nothing else new from me!

Have a great weekend all! xxx
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • natsplatnat
    O.Poll up to £39.10 - soooo tantalisingly close... just not quite there!
  • natsplatnat
    Hi All!
    I am back from my jaunt across the pond!

Not too bad at all on the spending front.
    Just before I went away I had £1.74 to withdraw from Q.co and today they released £8.46 so that has been requested and is on my way to my savings account.

O.Poll is at £39.25 so still not quite there yet and T0lun4 is at 73,500 ... I hope to have both these paying by the end of next week - if not this week!

So.... I was thinking (a dangerous thing by now I hope you realise!) and I was planning on paying off the outstanding 0% PO card balance when I had set enough aside. But now I think I will continue paying the minimum until the 0% is about to run out and then pay it off - this means I will be earning interest on £900-£1000 in the meantime!! Seems to fit well with my "make my money work for me" mantra! Must check when the 0% is up and set a reminder!

Right, I have a mountain of paperwork to catch up on - laters! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    So O.Poll is now at.......£39.90. There were 2 surveys to do, I did one and the other (which would put me over £40) vanished by the time I finished the first survey! PAH!

10p short is almost too much to bear - I feel like I am being teased!!

I will be back later today ... I WILL report I have made it to £40.00!
  • natsplatnat
    YAY!!

O.Poll target reached and withdrawal requested of £40.00 - to go straight into the PO asavings ccount. Going to leave O.Poll alone for a bit - the effort seems to outweigh the reward... but I am sure I will come back to it!
    Just need to get the bingo stash up and withdrawn and then T0lun4 and then that's it!

Oh, forgot to report that the fleabay buyer finally paid and my sales figure for May was £38.81. Could be better.
    House-sitting at the moment - 5 nights to go! When I am home again I will put more stuff on fleabay! House-sitting money will go into the PO savings account.
    It's all go here isn't it?! lol
  • natsplatnat
    Morning All!

It's raining here again this morning! I was banking on it being sunny whilst I was house-sitting - makes it feel more like a holiday!

Have done my monthly check of the accounts.... £5.60 interest earned and the £5.00 account reward received - both sent to the PO savings account. Additional money moved over to earn some interest too!

Other than the above - life it pretty dull and ticking along! Away for the weekend at the end of the month ... all paid for in advance which is nice (and pretty novel to be honest!)

Will be back if I think of anything else worth noting! Have a great weekend all! Nats x
  • natsplatnat
    Happy - sunny - afternoon All!

The sun finally appeared yesterday and it was glorious... and it is still shining now! So much nicer being on the beach when it is lovely!

Last night of house-sitting tonight! whoop!

£8.46 from Q.co has made an appearance and been moved over.

I have just completed a survey on T0lun4 which (I think) puts me just over the cashout amount of 80,000 points. I will request a TKM4xx voucher and then I am done with surveys for now! lol

Bought a lovely dress from a bootfair on Sunday. For the grand sum of £1.50! Cannot complain - especially as I reckon it would have been £30+ new and it hardly looks worn.

Off to plough through the mountain of paperwork that has appeared out of nowhere on my desk!

Enjoy the sunshine! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    WHOOP WHOOP!

£15 TKM4xx e-voucher requested from T0lun4!

I am done - for now!
  • natsplatnat
    Good Friday morning All!

Payday again!

Money received from house-sitting, all available money moved around to its relevant (if temporary) interest making home.
    Still waiting for the £40 from 0.Poll and the e-voucher from T0lun4. Up to 28 days for the £40 and up to 8 weeks for the e-voucher = more waiting! JUST GIVE THEM TO ME!!!

Not sure what we have planned for the weekend. I am working until 2pm tomorrow (usual Sat in). Would really like a new pair of trainers so might pop into town after work. Really need to do a bootfair to empty all the boxes I have stacked up waiting.... but the idea of a nice lie-in is pretty appealing too :O)

Whatever you are up to - have a great weekend! Nats xxx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback