No Idea on Benefit - Child on way

2»

Comments

• Wow not been on the forum for a couple of weeks and what rude judgmental people seem to have appeared. Well said Tellit01
  • TELLIT01
    TELLIT01 Posts: 16,366
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    Catnip63 wrote: »
    Wow not been on the forum for a couple of weeks and what rude judgmental people seem to have appeared. Well said Tellit01

Hang around Catnip63 and you'll discover you ain't seen nothing yet. :D
  • Some really helpful members with sound advice .........then on the flip side !
  • Perhaps the OP wasn't worded in the best way?

It was fine until it said-
    "we are not struggling financially however we have both put into the system so would like to get out what we are entitled to"
  • Perhaps the OP wasn't worded in the best way?

"we are not struggling financially however we have both put into the system so would like to get out what we are entitled to"

Asking the question this way always gets people's back up. I like to consider myself a helpful poster but even I get annoyed by this. It's like people don't think they already get anything from paying tax/nic
  • TELLIT01
    TELLIT01 Posts: 16,366
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    Perhaps the OP wasn't worded in the best way?

I'm inclined to agree with that. It's what many/most people actually think but probably best not to put it in writing on a board such as this.
  • Asking the question this way always gets people's back up. I like to consider myself a helpful poster but even I get annoyed by this. It's like people don't think they already get anything from paying tax/nic

Exactly my point
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport