Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• dugsie
    dugsie Posts: 318 Forumite
    I braved it and returned the razor, then tried again. I also did some research before I left and found a couple of things that I wanted that were cheaper in Asda, so, got a PP voucher for £7.09!

Left beaming! One of the things was Seabrook's Lattice Crisps which have 50p cashback on one of the apps too. Tesco were selling them for a scandalous £1.99. Ridiculous price!

Well done! Always brightens my day to see someone get one over on tescos!
  • Got my daz liquid cheque today, only took 2 weeks!
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Thought this might be of interest. There appears to be a Try Me Love Me offer on the Young's Salmon Crumble.

8839360512030.jpg?buildNumber=RELEASE-9-SVN-3765

Till receipt, front of packaging, 15+ word statement required. Offer closes on 30/09/2015. Maximum refund is £2.00 and you must claim within 60 days of purchase.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Anyone found the Arm & Hammer Radiant Toothpaste MBG T's&C's yet?

I can still only find the US version
  • Saw an ad in a mag today for new Bodyform 'Roll. Press. Go' and it said try me free on facebook. Can't see anything about it on facebook and pretty sure this is a new product so not the MBG/TMF from a few months back. It was a recent mag too. Maybe they'll be announcing it soon?
  • Africat wrote: »
    Anyone found the Arm & Hammer Radiant Toothpaste MBG T's&C's yet?

I can still only find the US version

I've found the UK claim form; does that help?
    http://www.armandhammer.co.uk/download/truly-radiant-claim-form
  • I haven't heard anything from the razor mbg. I know some people have appealed others, any tips on this would be greatfully received. (I posted it on 5th Aug so sure I should have heard back by now, even if 28 days was 28 working days.)
    Tia
    LBB
  • tulip12 wrote: »
    Hi
    would any one have a phone contact number for this promotion please?
    I have e.mailed them but I am not getting any responses back from them.
    I purchased these 2 for for £7.00 but have only received a cheque for £4.00 They stated in the letter I should also have received a postage refund but this was not included.
    Any help would be much appreciated thanks Tulip
    On the "Free if you don't agree link" http://www.velvettissue.com/freeifyoudontagree/ it says in the frequently asked questions at the bottom of the page " How many times can I make a claim? You can claim your money back once for one pack of Velvet Comfort, unless you have purchased the product via a multi-buy deal then the total value paid for the products will be reimbursed to the maximum value."
    Has anyone been successful with this yet as people are saying they are only being given a reimbursement for one pack even when purchasing a multibuy??
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I haven't heard anything from the razor mbg. I know some people have appealed others, any tips on this would be greatfully received. (I posted it on 5th Aug so sure I should have heard back by now, even if 28 days was 28 working days.)
    Tia
    LBB

I'm not aware of any problems with this one, other than it's per household not per person, so I'd just write a nice letter stating I applied on 5 Aug, not had any response and asking for my refund without any further delay.
  • hi on kinder chocolates up to 200g there is a new money back guarantee. This began in August this year and ends next year. See kinderhappytums.com .
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback