Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• Hi our application is currently being processed its only been a few days i was just curioys as to what kind of extra info they ask for so i can have it ready
  • 3 weeks and 3 days from application to offer for me !!!55357;!!!56842; they asked for extra document's once !
  • Hey Guys,

Waiting game here.
    Valuation done last week -all good
    A few more questions asked last week like landline number, wife's email address and a few bank quires.
    Can anyone tell me how long from valuation to completion it took them please?
  • First time buyer!

05-09-18 - DIP/AIP given.
    06-09-18 - Reserved new build
    10-09-18 - Broker submitted barclys full application
    13-09-18 - message to say valuation is booked for next week

Am I safe to assume that as long as the valuation is fine, we will get an offer?

Surely they won't do the valuation before the underwriter checks.

Thanks
  • LucasH wrote: »
    First time buyer!

05-09-18 - DIP/AIP given.
    06-09-18 - Reserved new build
    10-09-18 - Broker submitted barclys full application
    13-09-18 - message to say valuation is booked for next week

Am I safe to assume that as long as the valuation is fine, we will get an offer?

Surely they won't do the valuation before the underwriter checks.

Thanks

I would not assume anything until you get the mortgage offer physically in your possession. At the end of the day, they have thousands of applications and they might well book a valuation before they have completed all checks..

While a valuation booking is obviously positive news, don't assume anything is certain until the paperwork is in your hand.

We didn't do anything (even instruct searches) until we had the formal offer through the post - just to be sure!
  • Hi all , have been reading through thread some hope here but can’t help to feel nervous .

Put full application in with precise two weeks ago after receiving a DIP , they’ve searched credit file on the 17th .

Not heard anything since but broker is on annual leave .

We are borrowing £80,000 for a £135,000 house with a £55,000 deposit .

However I had previous PDLs over 8 months ago (precise are aware before they gave us DIP.

Hubby had a default 2 years ago . We have a car finance with £3000 remaining and I have a credit card with £200 owing .

I’m so nervous even though brOker is confident as they have told precise everything. ������
  • Hi Perky18,

Did you get an update on your application?
  • We got our offer with precise 2nd this month and we have collected our keys to the new home.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 239 Forumite
    Congrats Ojojo,

When did your application go in?
  • Our journey with Precise:

25/10 - meeting with broker and DIP
    31/10 - application made
    01/11 - hard credit check shows up
    05/11 - queries on a couple of bank transactions
    09/11 - offer made
    13/11 - offer arrived in post

Was a lot quicker than we’d be advised, but still glad it’s done! I have 5 defaults, 3 from 2014, 1 from 2015 and 1 from 2017.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback