<<<out of cheese error>>>

Comments

• Im glad fluffy turned up unscathed this morning Redo. Dont put too much pressure on yourself next week xx
    Mummytogirls x

• greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,119 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Definitely get a delivery. You have enough to do, and gardening will do you much more good.

I have a nail appointment, need to visit the library and some shops, and deal with the moles, logs and kindling as a minimum. I'm trying to be realistic about what I can achieve and really want to find time for a nice long run this weekend.
  • MrsChaos
    MrsChaos Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What they said! Do everything you can to make life as easy and pleasant for yourself over the next few days. (Love the description of the temple...)

Cumin biscuits are just what I wanted. I didn't even think of toasting the seeds, although I might try that next time. The choc/banana ones are chewier and less short, but I need to try one later, as they were still warm last night. First reaction is that dark soft sugar wasn't the best choice.

Off to the library in a minute - I need photocopies for this afternoon's lesson. Then down the road to have my fringe cut before getting some coaching from a former neighbour, who's a civil servant. Then tutoring and Meadowhell (communication malfunction with OH, who wanted to spend the day there yesterday when I thought he'd meant the evening). At least I don't have to conjure up dinner.
  • Glad to hear Fluffy turned up safe and sound without getting mauled by Bad-!!! Cat!

Hope you had a productive time in the poly tunnel!
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • It was far too cold to go outside in the end, so I have pottered inside. Maybe tomorrow.

Dinner was the lamb and lentil curry I have mentioned before, the inevitable carrot biryani and a spicy potato recipe from thrifty lesley here. A batch of lamb curry frozen for another day too.

I've got a pound of sultanas, peel and cherries soaking in tea for a fruit loaf tomorrow - using the bero brack recipe here .

I also have plans to make lentil and nut loaf if there is enough peanut butter left in the jar.

My fluffy ginger just arrived with a tail like a puff ball and yet more clumps of hair coming out. I hate that blasted Tom. Must find the water pistol :(
  • You could have a blog called good food and bad cats. I would follow it :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,119 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    You need to get the tom trapped and shipped off to the RSPCA to be neutered. Not sure how you do it without trapping all of yours. Then again, maybe you can use them as bait?
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,501 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Ooh the spicy potatoes look good, I'm slow cooking gammon tomorrow & was wondering what type of potatoes to do, might try those.

Poor fluffy ginger, there are times that I'm glad I don't let mine out. My Siamese is a total airhead & would be insta-bullied by the other cats round here, my Devon Rex is very brave but too small to defend herself & my British boy would either become the Kingpin cat of the street or be bullied mercilessly as he can be quite boisterous at times & very shy at others. :cool: The local cats like to come to our patio door & mock my cats. The British then gets annoyed & tries to attack them through the glass. :rotfl: I must admit I enjoy watching the cat inside & the cat outside taking turns smacking the patio door. :rotfl:
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • I have always let mine out Sashybo, the dogs can open the back door so its pointless trying to do anything else.
    DIA cat pictures and food, whats not to like? I'd have to add pretty flowers into the mix though. The crocuses have started to flower :)
    greenbee he looks sleek and well fed so not a stray or I would borrow a catching cage.

Maximising return on 'free' electricity Sunday as usual so for once I am almost warm. DW, WM and TD are on and everything is on charge. About to put oven on for the fruit loaf, its all plumped up nicely overnight.

I've got an order booked with MrM, as they are the only ones I haven't tried before. I hate home delivery food shopping, its always badly chosen or not available.
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,501 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I must admit, it's a total pain that my cats can't/don't go out as we have to be very careful of doors etc & can't really use the patio door at all. They are just too daft & I'd worry too much that they would get hurt or stolen as they're pedigree.

They would return the Devon Rex pretty quick though - she is the naughtiest cat I've ever come across & will steal anything edible, today it was a slice of green pepper. :eek::rotfl:

Hope your delivery is ok, Mr M still don't deliver around here so no idea what they're like.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback