IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Private Parking Appeals Ltd

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Why you asking me? You know the answer don't you?
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    Quentin wrote: »
    Why you asking me?

No reason - you just seem very keen to give your opinion as if you "know" facts just from reading the comments on this thread alone.
  • Quentin
    You say "no reason"??? Very strange!

What odds is it to you?? Why do you ask in the first place when you know the answer?? Unless you have an agenda?? Nooooo. Perish the thought. Sorry I mentioned it.
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post

perhaps you need more info before commenting
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    edited 7 January 2018 at 11:01PM
    You say "no reason"??? Very strange!

What odds is it to you?? Why do you ask in the first place when you know the answer?? Unless you have an agenda?? Nooooo. Perish the thought. Sorry I mentioned it.

"Very strange" response back from you Quentin, given I made a reasonable comment to you was the basis of your comment on "known facts", "guesswork" or "supposition."
    pappa_golf wrote: »

perhaps you need more info before commenting

Why does anyone need more info before posting on a thread? Surely that is the idea of a forum for people to comment on threads and posts?
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    you just seem very keen to give your opinion
    No one seems more keen to give their opinion on a post involving PPA than you, logi.... Why is that?
  • Quentin
    Coupon-mad wrote: »

What happened?

Did you check reviews anywhere first? Just as you would check hotels on TripAdvisor, I always check company reviews on something like Trust Pilot.
    The problem for anyone consulting review sites (or forums) to check them out is that they (try to) gag their clients from reporting complaints online until using the complaints procedure!

To get round this one unhappy client posted his review using a nom de plume - bringing an assertion from them they could "conclusively prove" that trust pilot had allowed an imposter to post there. (Subsequently the poster did prove his bona fides!)

Most businesses are happy to have online reviews, and use media to deal with complaints thereby showing they take complaints seriously - though not this one!
  • bergkamp
    bergkamp Posts: 356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    logician wrote: »
    "Very strange" response back from you Quentin, given I made a reasonable comment to you was the basis of your comment on "known facts", "guesswork" or "supposition."

Why does anyone need more info before posting on a thread? Surely that is the idea of a forum for people to comment on threads and posts?

As you are online logician, could you please clarify your statement here?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5748204&page=2#31

from this thread;

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5748204&page=2#21
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    The problem for anyone consulting review sites (or forums) to check them out is that they (try to) gag their clients from reporting complaints online until using the complaints procedure!

To get round this one unhappy client posted his review using a nom de plume - bringing an assertion from them they could "conclusively prove" that trust pilot had allowed an imposter to post there. (Subsequently the poster did prove his bona fides!)

Most businesses are happy to have online reviews, and use media to deal with complaints thereby showing they take complaints seriously - though not this one!

Yes I expect everyone has seen that page on Trust Pilot, although I won't be the person to link it.

Disappointing...what can I say? So I won't.

The person who posted needs to come back here to the thread, and newbies like that person need to be aware not to reply to (or worry about) private messages here on this forum, and report to MSE any such pm.

Keep it on a thread and we can help.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    WOW, just been reading on Trust Pilot

How disgusting, that must be a big warning
    to people

Trading Standards must investigate
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing