Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Harrybrown100121
    • By Harrybrown100121 9th Nov 19, 7:35 PM
    • 21Posts
    • 16Thanks
    Harrybrown100121
    Living on benefits
    • 9th Nov 19, 7:35 PM
    Living on benefits 9th Nov 19 at 7:35 PM
    How do people survive on benefits? I just looked and I will receive just over 400 pounds a month. I still have to pay rent, council tax, service charge, car insurance, car tax, heating, gas. I donít know how I would cope.
Page 3
    • Harrybrown100121
    • By Harrybrown100121 12th Nov 19, 8:33 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Harrybrown100121
    Yeah people get sacked all the time in my job. I work in London and the way this government is going, most civil servants will be forced to move outside London.
    • Davy Jones II
    • By Davy Jones II 12th Nov 19, 9:02 PM
    • 458 Posts
    • 878 Thanks
    Davy Jones II
    Yeah people get sacked all the time in my job. I work in London and the way this government is going, most civil servants will be forced to move outside London.
    Originally posted by Harrybrown100121
    On the first point, no, they do not get sacked all the time.

On the second point, oh, the horror, imagine having to live away from the city. How will you ever cope?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,981Posts Today

10,301Users online

Martin's Twitter