Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • carriew
    • By carriew 30th Oct 07, 12:40 AM
    • 956Posts
    • 1,317Thanks
    carriew
    0 WOW
    robert dyas
    • 30th Oct 07, 12:40 AM
    0 WOW
    robert dyas 30th Oct 07 at 12:40 AM
    hi !!

and welcome back everyone!!

looking for a robert dyas code for free postage .... any one please?
    <<<< MY HERO!
Page 3
  • richt54
    Free Delivery and Facebook discount code at Robert Dyas
    robertdyas.co.uk are currently offering free delivery for orders over 40, you have to use code FREEDEL40 at the checkout.

They are also giving a percentage off discount code to people who 'like' their facebook page - facebook.com/robertdyasltd
    • Tirian
    • By Tirian 3rd Feb 12, 11:37 AM
    • 950 Posts
    • 365 Thanks
    Tirian
    Robert Dyas sale (free delivery offer online)
    Worth a look in at Robert Dyas at the moment - lots of big reductions, including a slow cooker down from 49.99 to 19.99. Massive clearance sale, especially on their own brand ("Nuo") goods.

Also, free delivery for orders over 40 online (although it's a very bizarre system to activate it ... more on that later).

There's limited stock on lots of stuff, and it seems to appear and disappear fairly ad hoc. I was looking for one item in particular, that was not in stock in their shops or online before Christmas. I had filled in their online form that's supposed to email you when it came back in stock - but they don't appear to be very good at actually doing this. I went online yesterday and there were three of the item in stock, at 2/3 off .. but they hadn't emailed me. I bought all three

Topped up with a few other things to get the 40 free delivery - but discovered that this isn't applied automatically at checkout - you have to enter FREEDEL40 in the vouchers/coupons box.

And even then it processes it in a very odd way - the 4.99 delivery charge will still appear, but it will give you a uniform percentage discount across all your items that totals 4.99.

What is even more ridiculous is that if your goods total is then less than 40 (e.g. if your basket was 42, and is now 37 with the 5 off) then it will tell you to add another 3 of goods to qualify for free delivery!

Wasn't quite brave enough to try adding another 3 worth of stuff and seeing if I could apply the FREEDEL40 code again ...
    For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also ...
    • js474
    • By js474 23rd Nov 12, 6:55 PM
    • 39 Posts
    • 88 Thanks
    js474
    Robert Dyas discount code 30/11 thru 3/12
    I have a 20% discount voucher than can also be redeemed online.

It's valid from 30 Nov thru 3 Dec and the code should be entered at checkout:

RDFF20

Sorry if this is duplicated post!
    • By 3010 27th Mar 13, 5:06 PM
    • 5,216 Posts
    • 66,821 Thanks
    10 % off at Robert Dyas
    Use code RDGA10. Expires 31/05/13
    • TJ421
    • By TJ421 23rd Apr 13, 9:16 PM
    • 69 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    TJ421
    Robert Dyas 10, 15 and 20% codes
    Valid online Friday 3 May - Monday 6 May:

10% off when you spend over 25: Code RDMB10
    15% when spend over 50: Code RDMB15
    20% off when you spend over 75: Code RDMB20
    • amat_endura
    • By amat_endura 31st May 13, 9:26 AM
    • 26 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    amat_endura
    Robert Dyas 10% from 500 competition
    From the newsletter they mail out and on the homepage (bottom left corner) there is a 500 spending spree competition if you sign up to their newsletter.

Once done you also get a 10% off first order over 40 code. This code is

RDNEWS10
    • SilverSapphire
    • By SilverSapphire 16th Aug 13, 2:45 PM
    • 395 Posts
    • 1,944 Thanks
    SilverSapphire
    August 2013 Bank Holiday Weekend Codes
    I was given a voucher in store when I bought items today for use next weekend:

Spend over 25 and save 10% - online code AUGBH10

Spend over 50 and save 15% - online code AUGBH15

Spend over 75 and save 20% - online code AUGBH20

These codes are valid Friday 23rd to Monday 26th August 2013

Not valid for telephone purchases.
    Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
    Not valid against gift vouchers or delivery charges.
    Exclusions apply online.
    Cannot be used in conjuction with any other discount voucher, discount card or promotional code or with colleague discount.

Full t&c available instore and online at robertdyas.co.uk
    "Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence": Desiderata
    • kfw
    • By kfw 17th Dec 13, 1:42 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    kfw
    Robert Dyas 15% off Thursday 19th December
    Hi

Brought some large non scratch bath cleaning sponges 1 down to 20p. Also silver non scratch pads 1 down to 20p.

Also given a voucher to be used online or in store for 15% all purchases including items which are already on sale.

Online code is XMAS15.

kfw
  • London18
    Robert Dyas 15% off 22-25 August
    I went today and got a paper voucher for in store use but it also says can be used online.

AUGBH15 to be entered at checkout

Valid Friday 22nd - Monday 25th August

Has some exclusions like large domestic appliances and certain brands including Dyson, Miele, Makita & also Nespresso machines
    • SueMaggie
    • By SueMaggie 12th Oct 14, 12:34 PM
    • 1,992 Posts
    • 83,909 Thanks
    SueMaggie
    Robert Dyas 5 off over 30
    I got a Robert Dyas leaflet with my lastest subscription copy of the Radio Times.

Contains a coupon for 5 off when you spend over 30 which can also be used online.

Code is RADIO5

Valid until 23 November 2014.
    • Miroslav
    • By Miroslav 13th Oct 14, 3:45 PM
    • 6,124 Posts
    • 13,379 Thanks
    Miroslav
    Also 15% off in store this Thursday only, but don't know the code for online and you need to go in store before Thursday to obtain a 15% off voucher for the Thursday. No mimimum spend.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 15th Oct 14, 1:04 PM
    • 14,186 Posts
    • 43,844 Thanks
    sarah1972
    15% off @ Robert Dyas today only
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 26th Nov 14, 12:30 PM
    • 14,186 Posts
    • 43,844 Thanks
    sarah1972
    10% Off at Robert Dyas this weekend
    Reader offer: Robert Dyas are offering BBC Good Food fans 10% off online purchases this weekend with the voucher code GFRD10. If you visit www.robertdyas.co.uk you'll find lots of great Christmas gift ideas for foodies, including top brand kitchen electricals, bakeware, cookware, utensils and gadgets!
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • rosesindecember
    • By rosesindecember 10th Dec 14, 7:58 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    rosesindecember
    10 off 50 Robert Dyas

RDGRRT

16Nov-24 Dec 2014
    • lucys mum
    • By lucys mum 24th Oct 15, 8:03 PM
    • 394 Posts
    • 590 Thanks
    lucys mum
    robert dyas 20% off code
    Dont know whether user specific but suspect not. sent this code owing to a hiccup in their delivery system.

TYAU20 should give 20% off good luck guys xx
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 19th Nov 15, 5:05 AM
    • 14,186 Posts
    • 43,844 Thanks
    sarah1972
    10% Off 50, 20% Off of 100 at Robert Dyas

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/?utm_source=Active+Customers&utm_campaign=ea250c47 96-spendandsave-17-11-2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e0d24ebf22-ea250c4796-54871005&mc_cid=ea250c4796&mc_eid=050da04818
    • lowriful
    • By lowriful 26th Nov 15, 4:58 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lowriful
    15% off code for Robert Dyas
    gfood15 gets 15% off at Robert Dyas www.robertdyas.co.uk/

No idea how long it lasts, but it worked for me earlier today,
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 29th May 16, 8:57 AM
    • 14,186 Posts
    • 43,844 Thanks
    sarah1972
    15% Off Robert Dyas until Monday
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 26th Aug 16, 8:53 AM
    • 14,186 Posts
    • 43,844 Thanks
    sarah1972
    15% Off at Robert Dyas valid until Monday 29th Aug
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 1st Jan 17, 10:21 AM
    • 14,186 Posts
    • 43,844 Thanks
    sarah1972
    15% Off at Dyas until Monday 2nd January
    Last edited by sarah1972; 01-01-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,388Posts Today

6,179Users online

Martin's Twitter