Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SaintsFC1977
    • By SaintsFC1977 29th Jun 17, 6:24 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 3Thanks
    SaintsFC1977
    0 WOW
    Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage - Is it Worth Joining?
    • 29th Jun 17, 6:24 PM
    0 WOW
    Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage - Is it Worth Joining? 29th Jun 17 at 6:24 PM
    I am literally about to book return ferries to France for August and I understand that Club Voyage members receive discounts on crossings. I can't quite work out how much discount we will get, but the membership costs 70 and the crossing is about 600, so even a 20% saving would be worthwhile.

What do you think?
Page 15
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 15th Sep 19, 9:57 AM
    • 35,348 Posts
    • 22,308 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Back to the title of the thread.

Its worth it if you make use of the free breakfast in the morning and if a late afternoon crossing the 10% discount in the restaurant, from what I heard there was a wide choice.
    I was on the Portsmouth Caen route.
    • busybee100
    • By busybee100 15th Sep 19, 10:55 AM
    • 1,364 Posts
    • 2,617 Thanks
    busybee100
    We found you need to use it a couple of times a year when comparing just the costs of the crossings vs crossings plus membership, as a one off I couldn't justify it. We got it when my Mum moved to Spain, we did the removals and dog transport.
    There's also the free cabin on some crossings, afternoon from France I think.

bazzertom, I was told it's their surname they need to use not your own. I'll have to check that. Either way it's good to be able to help people, with some of the prices it's a huge chunk of money.

• louiseshaddick
    • By louiseshaddick 30th Sep 19, 11:08 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    louiseshaddick
    Thanks so much for this!!
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 30th Sep 19, 1:50 PM
    • 5,335 Posts
    • 2,082 Thanks
    knightstyle
    Well we save money using it and have only done 1 trip a year in the last couple of years. You get a discount plus free day cabin on some crossings.
    But the biggest saving is the 10 per person you give your number to use for their booking, 120 last year off our crossing.
    • LadyLinda
    • By LadyLinda 14th Oct 19, 6:40 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    LadyLinda
    Brittany Ferries Club Voyage Code
    Hi, Does anyone have a Club Voyage Code I could use for my upcoming booking to Spain.
    Thanks in advance
    LadyLinda
    • Rhisgas
    • By Rhisgas 15th Oct 19, 6:37 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Rhisgas
    Hello, pm message sent.
    • LadyLinda
    • By LadyLinda 15th Oct 19, 9:50 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    LadyLinda
    Brittany Ferries
    Hi Rhisgas
    Thank you so much, really appreciate it.
    • deejaybee
    • By deejaybee 15th Oct 19, 4:30 PM
    • 490 Posts
    • 104 Thanks
    deejaybee
    Hi all,

Looking at booking one of the cruise and stay offers from Brittany Ferries.

Would be doing the night sailing from Plymouth to Roscoff this Fri 18th, and come back on the Sunday afternoon sailing.

Deal includes 1 night B&B from a small range of hotels - probably will choose the Roscoff Ibis if available.

Question on cabins for the night sailing :- an inside 2 berth cabin is included, but as my OH gets a bit claustrophobic - considering upgrading to either OUTSIDE CABIN ( PORTHOLE) @ 10 per night OR LARGER CABIN WITH PORTHOLE, TV, TEA & COFFEE @30 per night.... opinions/experiences of the cabins appreciated.

Also is the car parking at Plymouth port free of charge ? ( we are actually only 20 ish miles from Plymouth, which is handy )

I didnt come on here to ask for a code ( honest ) dont even know if they are accepted on these special deals ? but if they are, appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you
    • redagila
    • By redagila 15th Oct 19, 6:05 PM
    • 4,596 Posts
    • 15,202 Thanks
    redagila
    We no longer book inside cabins as the last time we were right down in the depths. They have bunk beds & we have always found them rather claustrophobic. If you can book the larger outside cabin you will not have to clamber into the top bunk assuming only 2 of you are travelling. Not sure if you mean the commodore cabin for your 30 night but this would obviously be better.
    Can't answer your question about car parking because we always take our car with us. Doubt it will be free might be just worth having a taxi as you are close.
    Enjoy your trip.
    • deejaybee
    • By deejaybee 15th Oct 19, 7:07 PM
    • 490 Posts
    • 104 Thanks
    deejaybee
    Thank you redagila
    • drummingdiggory
    • By drummingdiggory 16th Oct 19, 7:16 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    drummingdiggory
    Hi all,

Cheeky request I know but looking to book return trip to Spain next summer with 1 year old twins. Anyone willing to share a Club Voyager Code to help me keep costs low? Flying isn't an option at the moment alas...!

Cheers.
    • Rhisgas
    • By Rhisgas 16th Oct 19, 7:21 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Rhisgas
    Hi private message sent ��
    • ArbOl
    • By ArbOl 16th Oct 19, 7:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ArbOl
    May I also kindly ask for a voyager code please?

Im hoping to visit some aged Ps, returning with cats (whilst pet passports still exist) and every cent counts.

Muchisimas gracias de antemano.
    Last edited by ArbOl; 16-10-2019 at 7:48 PM.
    • Rhisgas
    • By Rhisgas 16th Oct 19, 7:45 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Rhisgas
    Hi private message sent ��
    • Boozysuzy
    • By Boozysuzy 17th Oct 19, 8:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Boozysuzy
    Hi all, I have club voyage guest discount code if anyone wants it? Drop me a PM
    • Rhisgas
    • By Rhisgas 17th Oct 19, 2:16 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Rhisgas
    Hello if anybody wants a Brittany Ferries discount code for France and Spain for 2019 and 2020 please message me.
    • stureid
    • By stureid 20th Oct 19, 8:01 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    stureid
    I still have a Brittany Ferries 10% code if anyone's interested... PM me.
    • dcarey
    • By dcarey 26th Oct 19, 12:09 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dcarey
    club
    Hi can you send me Club Voyage your number please so i can get discount i travel one way uk to Spain on the 31 Mar 2020 thanks regards David
    • Rhisgas
    • By Rhisgas 26th Oct 19, 1:40 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Rhisgas
    Hi can you send me Club Voyage your number please so i can get discount i travel one way uk to Spain on the 31 Mar 2020 thanks regards David
    Originally posted by dcarey
    Message sent 👍
    • alamo55
    • By alamo55 6th Nov 19, 9:50 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    alamo55
    Hi, Does anyone have a Club Voyage Code I could use for my upcoming booking to Spain.
    Thanks in advance
    LadyLinda
    Originally posted by LadyLinda
    PM me if you are still looking allen.moss2@tiscali.co.uk
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

205Posts Today

2,256Users online

Martin's Twitter