Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nile
    • By Nile 13th Feb 14, 5:25 PM
    • 14,442Posts
    • 14,414Thanks
    Nile
    'Flood & Storms Help & Information' board sticky/pinned threads
    • 13th Feb 14, 5:25 PM
    'Flood & Storms Help & Information' board sticky/pinned threads 13th Feb 14 at 5:25 PM
    Hi folks

This is the new Flood & Storms Help & Information board sticky/pinned thread where you can find links to useful info and important threads.

Official MSE Fully Researched guides:

Flooding News
    Home Insurance

Elsewhere on the Web:

National Flood Forum
    Environment Agency Flood Pages

Directgov - report a flooded road

On the Forum:

Good Tips for Emergencies
    Is your home at risk of flooding?
    Preparing for when the water supply is reconnected
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 23-05-2014 at 1:39 PM.
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,497Posts Today

7,102Users online

Martin's Twitter