Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• Matty007
    Matty007 Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just a heads up, I had been charged for a phone @ £21.00 a month for a phone I had cancelled a year ago, spoke to Vodafone through 'Live Chat' and basically didnt get anywhere, I then went through this forum and sent my issue on the WRT form.

Posted the reference on here, got a phone call and was quickly refunded £250+.

Fill out those forms ..
  • Froggy27
    Froggy27 Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks a lot Mobile Junkie. I have sent the email as I keep getting the same error message.:(
  • SophieLoui23
    Options
    So fed up of Vodafone.

Upgraded my phone contract in March. Went in to store to pick up my new phone (upgraded online) in my lunch break and for some reason they couldn't give it to me, had to cancel the order and start again as their system wasn't working properly. Cue another trip in to town to collect my phone.

During the switch over, they got my bill charges wrong and so I had to call, explain my bill was wrong and wait for them to issue me a refund on my next bill.

Now I've just discovered that the plan on my account is wrong. Was supposed to be 3GB plus an extra 1GB, but it's only showing as 2GB. I've been going over my data (2GB) allowance pretty much every month and paying for the privilege. Just checked my account as pretty certain that I wasn't using 4GB a month. Started a 'Live Chat' with Vodafone, no help and told me to call 191. Called 191 and they asked if I had a store nearby. How ridiculous. Told the guy on the phone that I'm not going to go in to store, after the last time I went in to store (to pick up my phone) the assistant manager sat texting on her own phone whilst I was talking to her. Incredibly poor service imo.

I have an email stating what I signed up for. It appears that the assistant manager of the store I went in to didn't check that she was offering me the same package as the one she had to cancel as 'computer said no'.

I've been with Vodafone for years but their customer service is atrocious now and I've had 3 different issues in the past 7 months. Hoping they will sort this pretty quickly and refund me the money that I've overpaid, sort out the data allowance on my account and give me some sort of compensation for the time wasting, lack of customer service and for all the times I've had to switch off my data so that I wouldn't go over the data allowance, when really that shouldn't be necessary. Think of all the data that I've been paying for these past 7 months that I've not had on my account.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    edited 2 October 2016 at 2:23PM
    Options
    No-one will sort anything unless you follow the repeated advice on here.
  • dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    Nothing happens quicker than slapping a court judgement in there face.

I find that works very well thank you
  • mobilejunkie
    Options
    You have to go through a few months and be able to prove your case in law before achieving that. That is neither quick nor certain.
  • dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    You have to go through a few months and be able to prove your case in law before achieving that. That is neither quick nor certain.

Well when over a period of 6 months we have communicated with Vodafone on a total number of 37 times....sometimes phone and sometimes letter and you either get ignored ( letters ) or false promises of call backs and manager intervention.

What else can we do? Chasing a refund of 135.12

Shocking levels of human inaction and inability to act
  • mobilejunkie
    Options
    That's normal. What else? What it says on here, naturally.
  • A_Flock_Of_Sheep
    Options
    In all this mire of complaints on here - has anyone actually thought of going to the Vodafone HQ and make the complaint face to face. It's at Newbury. So if you live in Berkshire or not too far away it could be worth going and stating you will not leave until things are fully sorted.
  • pixievix
    Options
    Have completed the form as stated on here a number of times, even shortened the description, still nothing.
    Please advise.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport