Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card statement paying etc, anyone?

After the problems in June with the online banking service being unavailable for credit cards and the late issuing of statements, there appears now to be a shambolic breakdown in their customer service training with the new system supposedly in place. Waiting to speak to an advisor means being on hold for 35 to 50 mins each time. I've been told that's OK as it's a freephone number! Replacement cards don't work but that's OK as we must have forgotten our PINs! Statement totals don't match up with front page. Automated service keeps cutting me off too.

Anyone experiencing similar problems?

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,809 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I pay by direct debit in full every month and have had no issues with the statements which come monthly
  • TadleyBaggie
    TadleyBaggie Posts: 6,053 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Nasqueron wrote: »
    I pay by direct debit in full every month and have had no issues with the statements which come monthly
    Same here.
  • tmwang50
    tmwang50 Posts: 9 Forumite
    I've had similar issues and now my card keeps getting declined for online payments. I was told a week ago this was due to the website I was buying from - Ticketmaster. I thought fair enough they have had a data breach probably on some watch list! Imagine my surprise now my card has been declined on about 6 other websites (all household names!). I tried ringing Sainsbury's - 30 minute wait nobody picks up. I finally get through today to be told they have had a security breach and only websites you have used before will let you complete a purchase. You couldn't make this stuff up. Its bad enough I bank with TSB now this shambles on my credit card! So basically if you try and use your card on line good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure