Comments

• Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    legoman62 wrote: »
    Ended here today:eek: 2.625 O's:D
    And ended here as well...:mad:
    JKenH wrote: »
    Not like you Legoman. Normally you totally out gun me. Just need to beat Merlin now. 3.3 0s in NW Lincolnshire.
    Ahh well, you can't win em all...:rotfl: 3.76 O's here and today...:(...coffee.gif
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • KevinG
    KevinG Posts: 1,864 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    So far this month 5 Maidens, 2 Hawaiis and today's 4.67 Os. Mustn't grumble.
    2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017 AND Feb-2022.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,851 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Sorry I could not post yesterday but I was dragged to the cinema by her in doors! I bet you can guess what she made me watch?

Back to business. Reasonable morning and then it was just dire! Cloud, cloud, dark cloud, light cloud and then it [STRIKE]rained[/STRIKE]! No the sun came out around 18:45. What use was it too me at that time of day? Never saw it as I was on the way to the cinema!

3.71 O's
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• Coastalwatch
    Coastalwatch Posts: 3,133 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    KevinG wrote: »
    So far this month 5 Maidens, 2 Hawaiis and today's 4.67 Os. Mustn't grumble.
    Wow Kev, that's a humungus amount of sunshine you've recorded there. Are you a vicar by any chance?;)
    East coast, lat 51.97. 8.26kw SSE, 23° pitch + 0.59kw WSW vertical. Nissan Leaf plus Zappi charger and 2 x ASHP's. Givenergy 8.2 & 9.5 kWh batts, 2 x 3 kW ac inverters. Indra V2H . CoCharger Host, Interest in Ripple Energy & Abundance.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,851 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Very bad for an August day! I think it maybe good for an August night!

2.15 O's

Worst day of the month!

Oh for anyone who cares the Film was Mamma Mia 2 (Not as good as the first in my opinion which goes against the critics)
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• JKenH
    JKenH Posts: 4,792 Forumite
    2 Os. So near yet so far. Frustratingly the western horizon has looked bright all afternoon but only after 6pm did the sun peek out fleetingly from behind the sheet of cloud.
    Northern Lincolnshire. 7.8 kWp system, (4.2 kw west facing panels , 3.6 kw east facing), Solis inverters, Solar IBoost water heater, Mitsubishi SRK35ZS-S and SRK20ZS-S Wall Mounted Inverter Heat Pumps, ex Nissan Leaf owner)
  • legoman62
    legoman62 Posts: 4,542 Forumite
    1.875 O's or 7.5kWh today....my 1st single figure total for ages:eek:
    16 Sanyo Hit 250s.4kWp SMA 3.8kWp inverter. SW roof. 28° pitch. Minimal shade. Nov 2011 install. Hybrid car. Ripple Kirk Hill. N.E Lincs Coast.
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Diarollocks day today; ending with only...2.36 O's..:mad::mad:..coffee.gif
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • Coastalwatch
    Coastalwatch Posts: 3,133 Forumite
    After a brilliant start to August then down to earth with a bump today. Reckon we might even take the wooden spoon.:o

0.62 O's our lowest daily figure to date. But amazingly monthly generation 145% compared to pvgis!:j
    East coast, lat 51.97. 8.26kw SSE, 23° pitch + 0.59kw WSW vertical. Nissan Leaf plus Zappi charger and 2 x ASHP's. Givenergy 8.2 & 9.5 kWh batts, 2 x 3 kW ac inverters. Indra V2H . CoCharger Host, Interest in Ripple Energy & Abundance.
  • KevinG
    KevinG Posts: 1,864 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Wow Kev, that's a humungus amount of sunshine you've recorded there. Are you a vicar by any chance?;)
    No, but not far off! :) You don't want to know about yesterday - 1.1 Os. :(
    2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017 AND Feb-2022.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback