Onepoll £39.90 and no surveys for days!!

Comments

• sunrise27_2
    sunrise27_2 Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    thought it was only me that happened to , the only thing I found is that there were more surveys available in the early hours ( can't sleep nowadays hence why I'm on here at this time of night :( )
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    nat21luv wrote: »
    Same katy, Im waiting on a £5 survey to credit, its been nearly 2 weeks and after contacting support they have said they are waiting for other respondents to complete their surveys. What a load of poop. Im on £36.95 so the £5 would take me over.

Was it a baby food item...? If so, I only had my survey about 3 days ago, so it would make sense that they're still waiting for people.
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,434
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    No it was about our perception of alcohol after viewing certain advertising. I was hoping to cash out before xmas...oh well.
    £20k in 2023 = £2718 £2023 in 2023 = £196.41 Grocery challenge £250= £195.80 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • System
    Community Admin
    Hopefully it comes through soon then! Maybe they do them all together once a month or something.. I want to get cashed out too but at least I should hit £35 before they add my £5, getting rid of the usual no surveys problem! :D
  • Add me to the list, too. I've had a few cheques from OnePoll before with no problems, but I've been on 39.95 since early November and nothing.
    This thing we call failure is not falling down but staying down :beer:
  • System
    Community Admin
    blimey that is a long time, have you tried e-mailing them? Sometimes people have done that and been awarded a free 5p or 10p x
  • Hi,

I cashed out on 18th November 2013 and not heard a peep from them, emailed them this morning so fingers crossed I will get my £40 very soon. I will keep you posted :-) I have never suffered with the lack of surveys as I reach £40 but I do check the site a few times a day.

Hope you reach your cash out point soon x
  • Anyone who has contacted them about surveys stopping near the £40, was this the reply you got? Pretty pathetic excuse if you ask me... no surveys since November how long does it take?

Thank you for your email. Whilst most of our members are able to reach the £40 payment without issue, our system requires that we run occasional spot-checks on random panellists to ensure their validity. This helps to ensure that our system remains bug- and machine-free and verifies that our members are human!

Your surveys should begin to come through again soon, however if the problem persists over more than a few days please get in touch again and we will follow up the issue.
  • Ebe_Scrooge
    Ebe_Scrooge Posts: 7,320
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hehe, yes that one always amuses me. They put the same on their Facebook page as well.

How does restricting the surveys prove that you are human ? And since when does "Occasional random panellists" equate to "every single person" ?
  • I've heard of this happening before, there may have even been a few hints and tips on this on Martin's Guide to survey sites under the onepoll area on ways to get around it and boost yourself over the £40 payout. I'll have another look tonight and see if I can find a link.

Where do you find the surveys on onepoll worth £5, I've been slowly working my way up on the 10p-30p surveys for months but never get any surveys for that kind of money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure