E: 00/00 ENTER ONCE Win £100 NAF Equine products (newsletter sign up)

email with clicky link sent

http://www.naf-uk.com/fivestarclub/
No longer posting on freebies or comps

Comments

• FlyingDutchman
    FlyingDutchman Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    edited 1 January 2012 at 8:06PM
    Thanks for the post, crazyterrier2000.

Worth pointing out this, from the T&Cs:

Terms & conditions: There is one prize of £100 worth of NAF products to be won each month.
    Life's what you make it....

"I've got one, two, three, [STRIKE]four[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]five[/STRIKE]... senses working overtime..", XTC. :sad:

Life beyond voluntary work scares me, but what else is there? :cry:
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,595 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    With over 25 years experience in Equine Supplement formulation and manufacture NAF is the most respected and well known brand of supplements for horses in the UK today, renowned not only for our products but also for our passion for horses everywhere
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks for the post, crazyterrier2000.

Worth pointing out this, from the T&Cs:

Terms & conditions: There is one prize of £100 worth of NAF products to be won each month.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,864 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    saying link not available??
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Tea_Pea_Dee
    Tea_Pea_Dee Posts: 3,978 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Glad wrote: »
    saying link not available??

It works from the homepage ok, just not from CT's link. Try here:

http://www.naf-equine.eu/uk/ then scroll down to the bottom of the page, left hand side where it says "Join the Five Star club".

ETA : You just cannot get the staff nowadays ;):)

Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners~Laurence Sterne
    All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others~George Orwell
  • Glad
    Bumped to unlock see HERE
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Glad
    New LINK
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure