Ladies black top

Hi, I'm trying to find for someone a black top similar to this one (which is out of stock now, but maybe there is something similar out there?). Ideally made of cotton, size 16, and not too expensive. Where might be good to look?
Thanks.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    https://www.next.co.uk/style/ESL89481?dp=a&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8d2Xi--L4QIV1RXTCh3XEgFkEAQYESABEgI-x_D_BwE#L89481

I think the best thing is google black cold shoulder top as there are too many to list that may be suitable. Good Luck
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • James1236
    James1236 Posts: 22 Forumite
    I would have a look on Missguided and Boohoo as they regularly update for new womens styles, especially the off the shoulder vibes.

New Look is great to look at in store, I've never had much luck online there mind.
    Good Luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport