o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Options

Comments

• seasideDreamer
    Options
    i was given 2 electronic stamps using my own cup

where have you read that ?

Thats what they told me in store, the App said maximum of one stamp and they told me on Messenger only one stamp too. Sounds like you guys got lucky:-)
    Debt free and busy treating myself:)

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
  • Inigo_Montoya
    Inigo_Montoya Posts: 1,214 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 16 January 2019 at 10:22PM
    Options
    The notice in my local Nero's states that you will get two stamps if you use your own cup. Will have to get a photo of that, I think!

did you get a photo ? - if so can you share it ?

went to a different nero today & only got one stamp - theres a really 'difficult' barista who just loves qouting her wrong opinions as facts (she has a track record) - probably on purpose as I suspect she resents O2 customers getting free drinks

today when I mentioned if they were not giving a second stamp for a cup it means there is no incentive to bring your own cup she suddenly conveniently decided that you only get a stamp for the own cup & not for the drink

shes done similiar things in the past like say you only get a second stamp if your own cup drink is a takeaway which I later confirmed to be complete rubbish with customer service

shame really as all the other baristas are really nice but she is a real nasty piece of work that one
  • seasideDreamer
    Options
    I went to a Nero's I'd never been to this week too and still only the one stamp...still better than the none I got last week though!
    Debt free and busy treating myself:)

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    I went to a Nero's I'd never been to this week too and still only the one stamp...still better than the none I got last week though!

I took my own cup last week - used the Caffe Nero app first to collect 2 stamps then scanned the O2 app to pay for my free drink. This week I did exactly the same and only got one stamp but when I asked about an old card that has 3 stamps on it the bloke stamped that so I still got 2 stamps.

He did explain that next time I go in for my O2 freebie explain to whoever serves me that I have 4 stamps on a paper card before I scan any apps and they will be able to add them on the Caffe Nero app for me. At least I think that's what he meant - he spoke to me as though I was a member of staff and would know already what had to happen.
  • Inigo_Montoya
    Options
    Reply from Nero CS :

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the O2 voucher will only generate one stamp going forward and it will be exempt from all other promotions or campaigns such the Own Cup Bonus Stamp. It is also correct that you can only collect stamps on your app when redeeming a partner voucher (also applies to Nectar vouchers).

As a Priority customer you will receive a discretionary bonus stamp via the Caffè Nero App when redeeming your O2 voucher, but this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only limited to 1 stamp. As such, you will no longer be receiving a bonus stamp for your own cup when redeeming an O2 voucher.

Please let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance and have a lovely day.

Very best,
    Lucy
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    Reply from Nero CS :

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the O2 voucher will only generate one stamp going forward and it will be exempt from all other promotions or campaigns such the Own Cup Bonus Stamp. It is also correct that you can only collect stamps on your app when redeeming a partner voucher (also applies to Nectar vouchers).

As a Priority customer you will receive a discretionary bonus stamp via the Caffè Nero App when redeeming your O2 voucher, but this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only limited to 1 stamp. As such, you will no longer be receiving a bonus stamp for your own cup when redeeming an O2 voucher.

Please let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance and have a lovely day.

Very best,
    Lucy

So what they are saying is that there is no incentive to take your own cup if you are getting a freebie from the O2 app.
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Options
    I'd be happy just to get a free hot drink, I'd take my own cup to help the environment, I'm not bothered about getting. stamp.
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    I'd be happy just to get a free hot drink, I'd take my own cup to help the environment, I'm not bothered about getting. stamp.

I'm also happy to get a free drink - I also collect the stamps and when I have enough for a free drink I give it to a homeless person. After all I haven't actually spent anything in Caffe Nero so it seems only fair someone other than me benefits.
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Reply from Nero CS :

I can confirm that the O2 voucher will only generate one stamp
    When I went for my free coffee last week I was told that they are no longer stamping cards for the O2 freebiee so now I'm confused.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    When I went for my free coffee last week I was told that they are no longer stamping cards for the O2 freebiee so now I'm confused.

They won't stamp the cards but they will give you a stamp if you have the Caffe Nero app. You can register the stamps on there until you have enough for a free drink. That's what was explained to me when I presented my card a couple of weeks ago.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback