We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

COME Dine with me update

Comments

• freefan01
    freefan01 Posts: 4,427
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Aw Tuppie, chin up and sure as someone has said when it airs he'll be shamed with his behaviour, realy admire your bravery at giving this a go :)
    Bestof2013-AcerLaptop,years supply of Lindt chocolate,Family to Spain,£500,13 bottles of Wine,iPhone 5,2 night island break,Pedal Bike&Helmet,HuntersWellies,TomTomGPSWatch,3 bottlesVodka
    Dec 2014 - DigitalRadio,Artwork,TekstaPuppy,2xSocks,Cushelle Koala,RoboFish,£50IcelandVouchers,DressingGown,CadburyHamper,
    AirwickSampleHamper
  • smartt21
    smartt21 Posts: 2,484 Forumite
    Well done for coming joint second!! Bloke sounds like a complete A*se but when the programme is shown he will be shown to be a right D**k. What goes around comes around!! Hopefully you will win a biggy to make up for it!! :D
    A-Z Challenge 2013
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Thanks to all who take the time & effort to post. You are all stars!!
    :A
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    That's disappointing to hear, hope it wasn't the bully that won. Never mind, you came out the better person. Loved the comment above about being on 60 second makeover, that would be some feat, they have a job finishing some in 60 minutes :)
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • Well done on coming second, pity about the horrid bloke who sound like a right TxT !
  • BenhamsLC
    BenhamsLC Posts: 5,879
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Well done for coming 2nd, don't let it get you down, horrible bloke we will all complain.
    Silver Surfer, Always Smiling

114 wins in 2015, 94 wins in 2016
    121 Wins in 2017, 154 wins in 2018
    90 wins in 2019, 37 wins in 2020
    Good Luck and Thank You
  • Kaelea
    Kaelea Posts: 776 Forumite
    sorry to hear you had a rough time

what goes around comes around, karma is a wonderful thing and they will get theirs!

fingers crossed you'll get a nice shiney win to make up for this week :)
    A heap big thank you to everyone who posts the comps, your all stars!

Proud to of never used or felt the need to use a chain of any sorts on a puppy
  • Helga14
    Helga14 Posts: 1,003
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    well done for trying. sure he'll be made to look like a total !!!!!!... or idiot if they dont allow me to say that.
    Top wins in 2018: Trip to Iceland, helicopter ride over london, couples massage, £300 flight from Pringles, trip to Paris, cocktail making class and afternoon tea up the shard. .

Top wins in 2017:holiday to the Bahamas, trip to Paris, meal with champagne, a week in a manor house in France with £500 spending money.
  • I agree with reniannen, the show is not as good any more. Saw the german version while on holiday - it was like watching a funeral
  • tifosi
    tifosi Posts: 485
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    A guy on a motoring forum I post on went on CDWM and he said it was totally rigged and the producer was actually taking one woman into a room and getting her to say various things to wind him up, he actually gaught the producer out with this

This was the guy from Cheltenham with a Nissan GTR, the episode also had a woman with a false arm in it

Sorry it went badly for you
    -

Congratulations to all who have got their PPI back!

:T
  • I know someone who's done this and it will be aired in October. She's been told that she's not allowed to saying things about the show until it's aired but I don't think she was happy with what happened on the show.

Congrats on coming second and I hope the bully didn't win, hope he came last!
    March Wins

Dove gifts set, Tree Fu Tom DVD

Sealed Pot Challenge 6 #1985
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills