ANDREX instant WINNERS LIST ERM!!!

I just received this email for the £500,00 worth of instant win prizes that was supposed to be won on the "Hell of a Softie" instant win game:

Dear Mrs Greenaway,

Thank you for contacting us about ANDREX® Hello Softie Game.

The winners of the promotion are:

Caroline Chan Kent
John Kehoe Bedfordshire
Lee East West Yorkshire
Sandra Goodson West Sussex
Fiona Tomlinson West Yorkshire
Sharon Sawkins Hertfordshire
Mark Milsom Warwickshire
Julie Phillips Essex
Johanna Wilson South Yorkshire
Janice Foster Cumbria
Catherine Andrews Hampshire

Please be advised that the information will be published on the https://www.andrex.co.uk site within the next few days.

We appreciate your interest in our products. Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Alberto Ares
Consumer Services Department
Kimberly-Clark Europe

PERSONALLY I do now agree it was a BIG CON
BACK and READY..... waiting on Royal Mail!!!

Comments

• Glitterati
    Glitterati Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    I thought they were meant to be giving away a tonne of prizes?
  • sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I wonder what happened to the other £49,900 worth of prizes :rotfl:
    That has to be one of the most aggravating competitions I've ever tried
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    so much for 5000 prizes:rolleyes:
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • missk9
    missk9 Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I wasted A LOT of time on this comp and dread to think how much money THEY made out of it...
    I would be interested if the only 'prizes' won were roller skates!
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Looks like 1 winner a week xxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Muffy0
    Muffy0 Posts: 4,387 Forumite
    lol that is so naughty, but they may have had thousands available should everyone have won that pathetic game?
  • Glitterati
    Glitterati Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    Was there a breakdown anywhere of what was meant to be won/how many actual prizes there were?
  • You could always wipe away your tears on the stuff instead
  • Mips
    Mips Posts: 19,796 Forumite
    That seems very wrong for some reason.. where are the T & Cs?
    :cool:
  • missk9
    missk9 Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    PRIZE DETAILS: the following prizes are on offer. 10 x Family Holidays to Orlando, Florida. The package is for up to 4 adults and includes return economy flights – London / Orlando. Return transfers – Airport / Hotel or car hire for the duration of the stay (Including collision damage waiver). 14 nights – 5* Disney hotel accommodation (sharing a family room with en-suite facilities). 14 day premium ticket including unlimited entrance to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and 6 admissions in total to the following parks: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island, Wide World of Sports and Disney Quest. £500 Spending Money. Comprehensive travel insurance. 10 x Family Holidays to Port Aventura. The package is for up to 4 adults and includes return economy flights – London / Barcelona. Return transfers – Airport / Hotel. 7 nights 4* accommodation (sharing a family room with en-suite facilities). Daily breakfast and evening meal. Unlimited entrance to the Port Aventura theme park (for the duration of the stay). £250 spending money and comprehensive travel insurance. 10 x Family Breaks to The Eden Project. The package is for up to 4 adults and includes £50 per person travel allowance. 3 night’s private cottage accommodation (sharing a 2 bedroom cottage). Entrance into the Eden Project. Mountain bike hire for the weekend. £200 spending money. 10 x Family Breaks to Disneyland Paris. The package is for up to 4 adultsand includes return standard class Eurostar – London / Paris. Return transfers – Station / Hotel. 3 nights 4* Disneyland Hotel Accommodation (sharing a family room). Daily breakfast including 1 character breakfast. Unlimited entrance to the Disneyland Park (for the duration of the stay). Comprehensive travel insurance. 10 x Family Breaks to Centre Parks – Elveden Forest. The package is for up to 4 adults and includes 3 nights (Friday to Monday) standard accommodation (2 bedroom comfort villa). Use of resort facilities. 10 x Family Holidays to Majorca. The package is for up to 4 adults and includes return economy flights – London / Palma. Return transfers – Airport / Hotel. 14 nights 4* self catering apartment (sharing a 2 bedroom apartment). Comprehensive travel insurance. 1 x Family Car. Car is worth up to £25,000 (make and model subject to availability). 50 x Miniforte Garden Activity Centres. 50 x 12 foot trampolines. 100 x 2.7m Wave Slides. 250 x Spiro Hops. 50 sets of 4 family bikes, worth £680 per set. 100 pairs of skates worth £100 per pair. 100 skate boards. 5 x cash prizes of £10,000. 50 x cash prizes of £1,000. 100 x cash prizes of £50
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure