Finished: Rio Karma 20GB MP3 Player: £119

Comments

• JPS
    JPS Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Will ring the Leeds store soon then! ;D
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing:)
  • Got one yesterday in Maidstone Dixons fantastic! I know for a fact they have some there also in Chatham and at Holborn. And was cheeky and pushed for in-car converter which i got 1/2 price. Love this money saving lark! ;D
    I Have to save more!
  • Bear in mind , though , that it has no remote device you will have to keep looking in your pocket etc for the song to play next . Handy to have.............
  • JPS
    One in stock but it is the display model hmmmm :(

I e-mailed them and got told:
    "Unfortunately we are unable to tell when we may get any more stock of this product, as our system isn't showing a due in date. We would advise you to continue checking our website https://www.dixons.co.uk , or contact your local store."

Will wait and see if / when they got more in stock. The store told me they should have more in next Weds.

Josh :)
  • One in stock but it is the display model hmmmm :(

I e-mailed them and got told:
    "Unfortunately we are unable to tell when we may get any more stock of this product, as our system isn't showing a due in date. We would advise you to continue checking our website https://www.dixons.co.uk , or contact your local store."

Will wait and see if / when they got more in stock. The store told me they should have more in next Weds.

Josh :)

I used to work for currys. The reason they say they should have more in on Wednesday is because thats when the main deliveries take place.

Howeer thy have no idea what is going to be on that delivery until it arrives. Also, we also used to find offers like this would end on a tuesday more often than not....
  • Funkymum
    Funkymum Posts: 234 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I managed to get one today in Dixons in Poole. They still had one left & there were 2 in Currys in Poole. They checked a few stores around the south & most seemed to have 1 or 2 in. I think they said there were some in stock at Salisbury, Bognor Regis & Isle of Wight!
    Thanks for the tip :):):):)
  • One in stock but it is the display model hmmmm :(

There was only one left in Worthing, Brighton, Hove (dixons and Curry's) and it was the display model at Curry's in Hove.

So i took that one and, as it was ex-display, got a further 10% off ... £107.99

It's never been turned on - just taken out of the box and put on the shelf alongside the other MP3 players.

While I wanted to get the Thomson one from Argos for £60; at £108 I still think I've got a bargain ;D
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Website says £199 now.
  • JPS
    Website says £199 now.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(
  • rezen
    rezen Posts: 14 Forumite
    *sob sob*

I only noticed this post last night and so, I didn't order one online and decided to go to the local store...

Up to £199 :o:'(

ah man!! It was so beautiful!! £120 for 20Gb MP3 Player...
    something missing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport