Nectar Mobile App - Missing Points

3 times this year, products that I have purchased with bonus points awarded from the Nectar Mobile App have not be credited to my account. It mainly happens on my Sainsbury's shop rather than any of the other partner offers.

If the points have not been awarded within 28 day of the offers expiry date you can call Nectar and get the points added to your account. I've tried to explain to the people and Nectar it should not be up to the customer to have to check if points have been added, but they don't have a script for that particular conversation, so that's that!

So keep you receipts and check your bonus points balance online - I'd have lost out on around £15 worth of points this year.

Comments

• Similar experience myself. This year, 3 or 4 offers I'd received on my Nectar app, and which I'd made sure I'd activated didn't get the points added, and as you say they appear to be the Sainsbury's offers rather than Homebase or any of their other partners. Recently I had 800 points for a wine purchase not added. Always keep a note of offers until points are added to your account. After 28 days I email them the details, but as you say you shouldn't have to be chasing points for offers you've achieved.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure