We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Hair Magazine 'judges', the boxes are on their way!

1121314151618»

Comments

• jill36_2
    jill36_2 Posts: 909 Forumite
    Hi everybody

I only came back comping a couple of months ago and I feel very left out - as I haven't a clue what you all entered.

Could somebody post the link so I can dribble with envy.
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    edited 17 July 2010 at 3:56PM
    BoltonBex wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting for their hair products? Sounds like fab stuff and I'm getting a bit impatient now!

I would email them, they were very good at tracking/re-delivering mine. Did you give them an alternative address?

Here's part of their reply "We’ve experienced some delays at this end in sending out the products. However, all of the last boxes were sent on Tuesday afternoon so I would hope that you’d receive it today or tomorrow."

Jill, sorry you missed out on this x Here : /

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2429577&highlight=hair+judge
  • Helga14
    Helga14 Posts: 1,003
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    I've got a hair cut too. Really looking forward to it.. Been sent £90 of vouchers for the cut.
    Top wins in 2018: Trip to Iceland, helicopter ride over london, couples massage, £300 flight from Pringles, trip to Paris, cocktail making class and afternoon tea up the shard. .

Top wins in 2017:holiday to the Bahamas, trip to Paris, meal with champagne, a week in a manor house in France with £500 spending money.
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    My Daughter received her 12 items last week, then today she got a letter giving her a Cut & BlowDry at a hairdressers in Tunbridge Wells which is 45 miles away. She only has 2 weeks to use it and won't be able to use it in that time.......shame.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • universality
    universality Posts: 127 Forumite
    Helga14 wrote: »
    I've got a hair cut too. Really looking forward to it.. Been sent £90 of vouchers for the cut.

That's a lot! I got approx. £27's worth and I have to go to a pre-assigned person.
  • Helga14
    Helga14 Posts: 1,003
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    For mine it doesn't say a particular person. but the most expensive person cost £90 for a restyle.. the cheapest is 40 I think.. so depending who i get I could maybe have two hair cuts.

going to wait till the end of two weeks as I had my hair cut a fortnight ago as a model for the vidal sassoon school for the grand sum of £4.50.
    Top wins in 2018: Trip to Iceland, helicopter ride over london, couples massage, £300 flight from Pringles, trip to Paris, cocktail making class and afternoon tea up the shard. .

Top wins in 2017:holiday to the Bahamas, trip to Paris, meal with champagne, a week in a manor house in France with £500 spending money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure